The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sixers could easily be a first round exit. Easily
Folks thinking folks like me were overreacting when we said "overpay for Harden" because players like Seth and Drummond were included, kind of made it out to be like Seth and Drummond were untouchable or great players

It's more so that the East is really really good this year and especially if Chicago can get fully healthy which it seems like they are by March

If you can't replace Seth and Drummond with even slightly less comparable "bodies" I feel like that doesn't bode well for them this year. Especially if they can't add comparable talent in the off-season if you have to extend Harden

j3-NPNECtu9h3.jpg

Hope he heals up and comes back at 200%. League's better w/ Zion. *%#$ injuries :smh:

Folks thinking folks like me were overreacting when we said "overpay for Harden" because players like Seth and Drummond were included, kind of made it out to be like Seth and Drummond were untouchable or great players

It's more so that the East is really really good this year and especially if Chicago can get fully healthy which it seems like they are by March

If you can't replace Seth and Drummond with even slightly less comparable "bodies" I feel like that doesn't bode well for them this year. Especially if they can't add comparable talent in the off-season if you have to extend Harden
So basically Tobias has to step up even more and play his *** off ? :emoji_thinking:

So basically Tobias has to step up even more and play his *** off ? :emoji_thinking:
Tobi is def on notice now though, he's supposed to be an elite 3rd option

He's been playing well since Jan 1 but folks def more prone to focus on the bad game he had last night

Big Harden and lil Harden are 2 sides of the same coin when it comes postseason play. That combined with the futility of Doc Rivers has massive flame out written so over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom