The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would make sense because we’ve seen Harden play in the modern NBA. Who knows what Kobe (or any all-time great) would be in the modern NBA and vice versa. I would like to think they would adapt and still be great but to what level is certainly up for debate.

With all due respect Demar Derozan is cooking ****** in 2022.

Any all time great from the mid 90's onward would do just fine today :lol:

He's still second in the league in assists this season though.

I don't see how he won't be able to make it work in a differential role while still being able to take some of the load off Embiid.

Embiid's kind of already been taking that leap this season

Embiid gotta take a post season leap. Simmons was so trash last year it shielded Embiid’s late game performances. He can’t blame crocodile rondo anymore.

Lee was also expecting Russ to change because he was playing next to Bron and AD. I don’t blame him for being skeptical
Knew this was coming but that's my point :lol:. When it's Westbrook everyone can see clear as day it's not gonna work. For some reason people put harden in a different class when we've seen what he's about over and over

It's not the same role he just had next to KD?
The injuries and the vax stuff lead to a more shared responsibility of the primary scoring load... That won't be the case here. Embiid is the guy. I truly feel there's a chance here that if there's a need for a bucket, it WONT come from the perimeter guy, it will go to Embiid.

Thats not what I said though. I said I was building a team for the modern NBA I am taking Harden.
Actually this is what you said…

2-DD4-CAA0-E797-41-E6-84-B4-D4274-B8-F122-B.jpg

Stirring the pot :smh:

Then you had lil Nicky co-signing

4494-B9-CF-A0-A3-4018-B1-DF-F376287-D8510.jpg

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers was riding hard for his boy too. Crazy how times have changed.

The injuries and the vax stuff lead to a more shared responsibility of the primary scoring load... That won't be the case here. Embiid is the guy. I truly feel there's a chance here that if there's a need for a bucket, it WONT come from the perimeter guy, it will go to Embiid.
Harden took less shots than he did last season and tied for the lowest of his career. You're saying he's going to take even less shots in Philly? And there are reports that he wanted a bigger role on offense on Brooklyn but who knows what to believe as far as that goes

Horford used to be a bad matchup for Embiid and he would’ve gotten fouled out last night if Ime stopped doubling.

Embiid is absolutely ready. But as we saw last night players 2-12 don’t have much of a bag, so Harden will still need to score at a high level. Didn’t look too good next to KD, maybe it’ll be different here.

Is this update from today? Looks like the same report from weeks ago :smh:

Horford used to be a bad matchup for Embiid and he would’ve gotten fouled out last night if Ime stopped doubling.

Embiid is absolutely ready. But as we saw last night players 2-12 don’t have much of a bag, so Harden will still need to score at a high level. Didn’t look too good next to KD, maybe it’ll be different here.
It wont. Harden is in the early stages of the spin cycle.

Harden took less shots than he did last season and tied for the lowest of his career. You're saying he's going to take even less shots in Philly? And there are reports that he wanted a bigger role on offense on Brooklyn but who knows what to believe as far as that goes
I don't believe any of that. Hit pieces are nasty work.

Embiid and harden aint Shaq and Kobe. It's MVP Shaq and post prime, lazy, Phoenix Suns Shaq/Dennis rodman 'I need a few days to go party in Vegas real quick'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom