The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said this not to long ago.

Adam Silver is going to try everything he can to have Kyrie playing home games. I don’t think it will work…

But he is definitely trying man.

You know you just apologized like a black mother right? 😂

But Nah, I was asking how anyone could STILL think BI and BS were on the same level.
Well at that point (maybe even now), regular season BI v regular season Simmons was/is same tier

Both All-Stars/Borderline All-Stars and to be fair, Simmons 3x compared to BI's 1

Both not #1's to this point

Very few people who are pay attention to these kind of conservative pundits are watching the NBA anyway so the “boycott” concept is a joke to begin with.

i get your point.. but those people watch football and claimed they were boycotting that

Adam Silver says NYC vaccine mandate impacting Nets' Kyrie Irving 'doesn't quite make sense'​

Scott Thompson
Wed, February 16, 2022, 12:51 PM

"This law in New York, the oddity of it to me is that it only applies to home players," Silver explained on ESPN's Get Up. "I think if ultimately that rule is about protecting people who are in the arena, it just doesn't quite make sense to me that an away player who is unvaccinated can play in Barclays but the home player can't. To me, that's a reason they should take a look at that ordinance."

Actually this is what you said…

2-DD4-CAA0-E797-41-E6-84-B4-D4274-B8-F122-B.jpg

Stirring the pot :smh:

Then you had lil Nicky co-signing

4494-B9-CF-A0-A3-4018-B1-DF-F376287-D8510.jpg

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers was riding hard for his boy too. Crazy how times have changed.

33033AFE-53E2-42EF-9F0F-167FC482E73A.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom