The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didn't know they had a separate Hall for Women

Knoxville TN
B0qThDbIUAAwQiq.jpg-large_abae7d11-5056-a348-3a6e75d7f65ea071.jpg

Point still stands

Never considered Kai a victim when he's his own man who stands by his decisions and accepts whatever the consequences.

It's commendable

I’m not saying he’s a victim.

People just reallly don’t like Kyrie. Way before the anti-vax situation.

@elpablo21 @vtotheinay

The sack’d got up to number 5 trending today.

We’re doomed…

Social media was never intended for adults. Adults went from deriding teens and young adults for using social media…to taking it over, harvesting it, abusing it, monetizing, politicizing and capitalizing on it and misusing it in the worst way.

It’s crazy to watch happen. But here we are.

I can't wait until people figure out that Ben Simmons is in fact....NOT Draymond Green :lol:

Good luck w/ him being some "defensive anchor" without a 7'2 beast protecting his basket.

Man….when they figure out that Ben has no clue how to QB a defense…and the stamina and mental toll that takes on your offensive side of the game…

They’re in for a rude awakening.

Social media was never intended for adults. Adults went from deriding teens and young adults for using social media…to taking it over, harvesting it, abusing it, monetizing, politicizing and capitalizing on it and misusing it in the worst way.

It’s crazy to watch happen. But here we are.

Man….when they figure out that Ben has no clue how to QB a defense…and the stamina and mental toll that takes on your offensive side of the game…

They’re in for a rude awakening.

Been saying for the longest amongst my friends.

We should have never gave or taught our parents generation how to use social media. :smh:

94ECA7FA-ADFF-45BE-9722-D5ADCE3D5D99.gif

They can’t let this happen, man. I already have a feeling that their Kobe and Shaq selections will be infuriating. Bron is probably going to be playing himself by the time they get the 2018 Lakers :lol:
Just get Demetrius Shipp to play Kobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom