Not open for further replies.
lo53ptwnn8i81.jpg
Monk been playing SOLID all year…

Enjoy LA young man, enjoy 😈

Wait, what?

i see the vision.

start with the showtime Lakers
then you got the Kobe & Shaq Dynasty
Lebron winning the the most difficult championship during a pandemic only to top that chip and winning an even more difficult chip as a play in team all while having Russell Westbrook as your starting point guard.

This guy just fired 2k people yesterday, yet is "struggling" over one basketball player

Bro this is INSANE to me. No disrespect to Kyrie Irving because he is a human being first and foremost but the fact that the mayor of New York City is "struggling" what to do about a mandate that will only affect a single NBA player is negligent as a leader. The firings you mentioned is an example of the reason why

Pels gave up a pick to get this guy ??? What a defensive backcourt they got between graham and cj wow .

Naw graham kira Lewis Tomas satornasky supposed to mske Zion come back and stay??

Pels gave up a pick to get this guy ??? What a defensive backcourt they got between graham and cj wow .

Naw graham kira Lewis Tomas satornasky supposed to mske Zion come back and stay??

The Jambalaya, Gumbo & Etoufee aint enough to make Zion stay

There was a small group hyping up their guards.

"Just a kid named NAW"

Reactions: MVP
Bro this is INSANE to me. No disrespect to Kyrie Irving because he is a human being first and foremost but the fact that the mayor of New York City is "struggling" what to do about a mandate that will only affect a single NBA player is negligent as a leader. The firings you mentioned is an example of the reason why

This is absurd forreal. All this consternation and his *** could just get the damn shot.

Adams is the same 🤡 going to 'war' with Drill music :lol:>D

Man is a 'tough on crime' reactionary fresh out of the 90's on his black Giuliani ****

It’s sick…

Celebs first. Adam Silver agrees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom