The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
First team should be
Steph,Luka,Gianni,Embiid, Jokic.

Now one of either Embiid or Jokic is gonna be shafted for Bron :smh:

Giannis is more dominant because he's a freak of nature... Also 2 completely different positions and roles. Y'all be making the weirdest comparisons.
explain any of that malarkey.

so you're saying positions matter now in comparisons?

Thats why he dominates?

what position do you think tmac played?

tmac wasn't a freak of nature?

tmac mustve been a little fella huh? not 7'1?

explain any of that malarkey.

so you're saying positions matter now in comparisons?

Thats why he dominates?

what position do you think tmac played?

tmac wasn't a freak of nature?

tmac mustve been a little fella huh? not 7'1?
You are downplaying the hell out of Tmac for whatever reason to big up Giannis. You don't have to do that. I just entered this thread and whenever I start a new thread I start from the last page backwards so sorry if I'm missing context. But this is a general sentiment I see on forums. Tmac, Ai, and Pierce get treated like they were scrubs.

That is no exaggeration. I don't know how old some of you dudes are but Prime Tmac(Magic years) is arguably one of the most naturally skilled dudes ever. There was a season or 2 where it was debatable who was better between him and Kobe. Ai, Tmac, and Pierce are 3 of the most disrespected dudes ever
It is and it doesn't mean it's a diss if he's not "easily top 5"

For instance, this season you have Jokic, Embiid, Giannis, LeBron, Luka, throw in Ja and Steph (Durant was absolutely top 5 before he went down)

Last season: Steph, Giannis, Jokic, Embiid, Luka, throw in Dame and the returning Durant

The year before that: Giannis, LeBron, Harden, Kawhi, Davis, Dame and throw in a young Luka

Say you take Tmac's best season, one of those where he won the scoring title? That's still a debate of if he cracks that top 5 in any of the past 3 years

You are downplaying the hell out of Tmac for whatever reason to big up Giannis. You don't have to do that. I just entered this thread and whenever I start a new thread I start from the last page backwards so sorry if I'm missing context. But this is a general sentiment I see on forums. Tmac, Ai, and Pierce get treated like they were scrubs.
I love Mac bro. It's no disrespect. He was sick. But it's not a slight to him to say Giannis is in a different stratosphere. For whatever reason.

First team should be
Steph,Luka,Gianni,Embiid, Jokic.

Now one of either Embiid or Jokic is gonna be shafted for Bron :smh:

Steph??

ja.gif

Demar or Ja >>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom