The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad
65ECAB13-05D5-4A31-A258-E21388CB8280.gif
E5643AEB-69F8-4DA9-858F-2C2A1AD017A9.jpeg

Look at doc coming to his senses and only playing thybulle 15mins and niang 40mins

Niang played great defense on giannis

He did a wonderful job coaching last night

Yea the T-Mac disrespect is getting a little out of hand with the 'Tatum >' stuff :lol: :smh:

He was wildin with those Yanni comments but he's easily one of the best from that era, especially during those prime Orlando and Houston years.

Still remember when Kobe called him the hardest player he ever had to guard
a lot of the late 90s and early 2000s players got disrespected, even Kobe. there is a reason why TMac got popular and it's not because he wore ridiculous attire.

First team should be
Steph,Luka,Gianni,Embiid, Jokic.

Now one of either Embiid or Jokic is gonna be shafted for Bron :smh:

Steph is my boy, thats my favorite player, but I cant put him in 1st team. He had a nasty lull. He should def be 2nd team. Cp3 and Temetrius should be the guards in the first team in my opinion. With Crip, Freak, and Process filling out the last 3 spots.

ddr was selected as a guard to the ASG, wouldnt he be considered as 1st team guard?

thats a good question. This year and last year he has been listed as a Forward though, but I got no clue. I know they be gettin creative and movin folks positions when it come to them accolades.

I don’t see Harden making that big of difference for Philly other than they can trade him for more assets later 🤷🏽‍♂️

I don’t see Harden making that big of difference for Philly other than they can trade him for more assets later 🤷🏽‍♂️

just say you dont watch sixers games

thats fine

sixers need a playmaking closer that can create they own shot. Harden will fill that role come crunch time instead of constantly relying on embiid and him being doubled/tripled team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom