The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suns, Sixers, and Bucks would have made total sense. With the Nets, you're playing behind Kyrie, Ben, Patty, and Curry. There had to be some under the table stuff happening here. It's the only explanation that makes sense.

Ben who? Nash ain’t being tricked

Dragic team must know that mandate isn’t being lifted. Until then you can start if healthy LeGoran, curry, KD, simmons, and Drummond. Patty is better off the bench and can fill in when curry has his off game.

Dragic team must know that mandate isn’t being lifted. Until then you can start if healthy LeGoran, curry, KD, simmons, and Drummond. Patty is better off the bench and can fill in when curry has his off game.
Nash said he doesn’t need Benji to shoot. Already being tricked

I don't fault the Nets at all for going after Goran, it's Goran choosing the Nets is what I am confused about.

Dope to see all these greats and a lot of our childhood heroes still doing well. RIP to the Mamba tho. Such a shame he has missed out on his HOF induction and now this. At least the Lakers gave him his flowers during his double jersey retirement

Two quick side notes:
KG and Paul Pierce so damn lame lol. Dame looked like he didn’t belong.

Felt the video needed to posted :lol:

The evolution of this Nets roster is funny as hell, man.

Bringing in DeAndre Jordan because he's Kyrie's boy.....trading for Harden because he's KD's boy...trading Harden for a player that refused to play and two of his teammates that had to deal with that situation....and now signing a guy who smacked that player up.

This Nets team has backstories for days :lol:

Nets must plan on playing 6'3 guards with Simmons and KD full time, I guess.

Nash and Dragic share the same agent. Funny how that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom