The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tmac has a better regular season resume than Dame's... and Tmac had all them injuries

I don't think that's even debatable

Tmac: 2x Scoring Champ, More All-NBA's

TMAC > Dame>Vince

The main thing against Tmac is the longevity of his peak. If his body would have held up for a couple of more years, it would have made his legacy much greater, especially that year during the Rockets deep playoff run facing the Lakers.

10 year old videos so we have gotten a few of those but still several that haven’t been done on that stage.

A lot of dudes just aren’t creative and/or afraid of choking.

You spend a million hours practicing actual basketball skills, not too many hours left over to prepare for a dunk contest.

Man put some of these in the motorcycle category, no way you should be allowing your 8/9 figure player to be doing some of these mid season.

1645473001168.jpeg

But not more than some guys who were left of the Top 75 list, like Dwight and some others. And I like Dame.

I agree with Dwight, but who else?

Doesn't make any sense. I just assume people say it because they don't like Dame or something.

His resume stacks up with pretty much anybody after the Top 40 players or so.

6x All-NBA, 5 Top 10 MVP finishes, Top 100 in both points and assists all-time.

I wouldn't really dispute Dame making it if it wasn't for the fact that he made it over Dwight. There is always going to be guys on the fringes with cases instead of Dame like Klay, VC, TMac, etc so I understand how there might be disputes in those instances but Dwight is head and shoulders above the folks in that conversation IMO.

The main thing against Tmac is the longevity of his peak. If his body would have held up for a couple of more years, it would have made his legacy much greater, especially that year during the Rockets deep playoff run facing the Lakers.
Even still his accomplishments speak for themselves. Dame's peak is probably over right, could he get maybe 1 more All NBA? then he'd match Mac's total number

Felt the video needed to posted :lol:

The evolution of this Nets roster is funny as hell, man.

Bringing in DeAndre Jordan because he's Kyrie's boy.....trading for Harden because he's KD's boy...trading Harden for a player that refused to play and two of his teammates that had to deal with that situation....and now signing a guy who smacked that player up.

This Nets team has backstories for days :lol:

I completely missed this game :lol: Ben immediately looking for the ref :rofl:

Even still his accomplishments speak for themselves. Dame's peak is probably over right, could he get maybe 1 more All NBA? then he'd match Mac's total number

Seems pretty even to me

Seems pretty even to me
Not really

2x scoring champ and more All NBA's for Tmac as has been stated

Better total numbers even with Mac's injuries outside of assists

Unless you're just comparing number averages then yes

who were the old players from 80s and before that were added that were not on the top 50?
they did not remove any players from the original 50, if i am correct?

who were the old players from 80s and before that were added that were not on the top 50?
they did not remove any players from the original 50, if i am correct?
I know Nique got added since he was somehow moronically omitted from the original 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom