The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ros put Steph in Michael Jackson and Beyonce territory as far as entertainment

SmartSelect_20220221-122111_Chrome.jpg
Da light skinned brother with the green eyes down there in the Bay Area makes the men and women go crazy
D6Ez3nWXoAA937z.jpg

Even still his accomplishments speak for themselves. Dame's peak is probably over right, could he get maybe 1 more All NBA? then he'd match Mac's total number

What would be interesting about Dame is that he is a small score-first guard. If his peak is over in a year or so, I can sense a sharp decline. Kemba, Iverson, IT, Ty, and countless more...paying him a max 5 years is a scary thought. his legacy will look different at the end of his career vs now. I can totally see Tmac being ahead of him.

Dame v Melo is a good one

I'm taking Melo though. Same amount of All NBA's though Dame's are higher caliber

Melo's Scoring Title and that WCF run give him the edge for me to Dame's WCF run

What would be interesting about Dame is that he is a small score-first guard. If his peak is over in a year or so, I can sense a sharp decline. Kemba, Iverson, IT, Ty, and countless more...paying him a max 5 years is a scary thought. his legacy will look different at the end of his career vs now. I can totally see Tmac being ahead of him.
1645476711802.jpeg

The thing that’s different with Dame is that he’s a better shooter than all these dudes…They way the ones you mentioned play, once they lost half a step and some sauce to their game it was a wrap but Dame can just bomb 3’s all game to stay afloat especially if they play him off the ball and let Simons run things in the future

Is there a backstory on the kids that were responsible for giving the ball back to players during shoot around?

Reason I ask is because some of those kids looked like they had never touched a basketball before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom