The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Derozan season is one of the most unbelievable things I've ever seen. 13 years in and takes a leap like this. It's crazy. At this point, it's a 50/50 whether or not he reverts in May. He's been so good that you just gotta throw the past out the window. It's a brand new game.

Screen_Shot_2017_10_07_at_7.43.28_PM-removebg-preview.png
GET READY TO PAY BOOK THE SUPERMAX SARVER, YOU RACIST POS!!!!
He came to todays game rocking the “*** better have my money” fit too :smokin

he lost to the bucks in his 1st playoff appearance, in his rookie season
That same Bucks team went to the ECF the following season. Had a Hall-of-Famer in Sidney Moncrief and other really good players like Paul Pressy, Terry Cummings and Ricky Pierce.

They aren’t good enough so I hope people remember the season as whole when they lose to Milwaukee but man...

He should really win most improved player cause what is happening. Not even mad about the MVP nods, it's Chris Paul last season all over again. He has completely changed the expectations of a team that most thought would be decent at best. I had them as a top four seed and I'm still blown away by whats happening.

I watched DDR play basketball every week for like 7 years cause I was big on the Raptors... None of this makes sense. Walmart Brand Kobe is now Trader Joe's Kobe

That works both ways if you lose in the finals you're losing to the champs. That's respectable.

not if you’re getting dog walked, Lebron has been swept twice in the finals plus a gentlmen’s sweep thrown in

Jordan and the bulls took those championship pistons teams to game 6 and game 7

you gotta go to Jordan’s first 3 years if you want to try to knock him for something.. but even then he’s catching Ls from those stacked 80s Celtics teams

dekobe had one of these seasons in 16-17 too.
I feel like this is different cause back then we all knew what was gonna happen. It was gonna end up in another LeBronto season. Also personally I totally wrote this guy off cause of his his play in San Antonio. He literally did nothing. Zero impact. So I'm probably more shocked than most.

not if you’re getting dog walked, Lebron has been swept twice in the finals plus a gentlmen’s sweep thrown in

Jordan and the bulls took those championship pistons teams to game 6 and game 7

you gotta go to Jordan’s first 3 years if you want to try to knock him for something.. but even then he’s catching Ls from those stacked 80s Celtics teams

Mike was swept too. Mike was 22 when he got swept by the Celtics. Lebron was 22 when he got swept by the Duncan spurs.

The warriors with KD wasn't stacked?

Mans played the point tonight, had 12 assists and 6 steals

Mans gonna walk into Sarver's office in the offseason like...

Its still freezing and iced over in OKC, roads are in shambles, and the airport at leadt consumer is likely closed tomorrow for the 3rd day in a row so they're probably spending the night. Outside of the main roads which have been salted and traffic has made the ice not so bad, you're basically ice skating out there

Watched the first quarter and the Thunder was down 17, thought it was about to be a record game and pretty much checked out. Saw Victor Kreji got a few highlights off in yall but had no delusion we stood a chance to win even when they cut itnto 4 or 6 a few times late.

Mike was swept too. Mike was 22 when he got swept by the Celtics. Lebron was 22 when he got swept by the Duncan spurs.

The warriors with KD wasn't stacked?

i never said the warriors werent stacked, but Lebron and co did get dog walked.. they were lucky they won a game out of the 9 played

but jordan is getting swept by stacked celtics teams in years 2 and 3 in league

year 4 he advances out of round 1.. and then only wins 1 game vs a very good pistons team

lebron was doing battle with those wizards teams, that had how many all stars let alone dudes anywhere near the top 75?

in year 5, in order to beat jordan you either won the championships with great teams (pistons).. or were the magic with an all time great player (shaq), a should have been all time great if not for injuries (penny) and a solid roster (that went to the finals)

but wasn’t no dog walking.. magic series went to 6 and as I said, with those pistons teams that back to back, game 6 and then 7

You gotta let the player, who was already a certified top 5 guy at the time do what he wants to a degree.

Yall got Bron and a Fraud over there running rampant over your franchise. Its a players league. The Spurs thought that the institution was bigger. They were wrong. Now the franchise is in the toilet.
Kawhi played the spurs bro :lol:. I aint got time today but there's more info out there about how he went to multiple doctors before finding one that actually disagreed with the Spurs diagnosis, and the one that did was kinda shady. Spurs told him it would be a long term issue that would need to be managed. They used this disagreement as an excuse to get up outta there. That's why pop and other spurs were triggered by his actions. But they still got people believing the spurs tried to force him to play or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom