The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, they need more of a pass first guard than an extra high volume scorer. Plus, they also have Beasley as well who needs to get shots up. If they moved Beasley before the deadline, they Russell could have just been a sixth man, but being thats not the case he and Ant kinda overlap each other.
And Ant just makes him redundant. Like Derrick White would be great for the TImberwolves (he'd be great for most teams really)

I know it’s the Wolves and all, but DLo has the biggest impact on the team (not the best player, but the biggest impact). They are over 10 points better when he’s on the floor versus off.
27-19 when he plays. 5-9 when he doesn’t.

He’s also 12th in assists in the league.

I 100% understand why the NBA would want a team in Las Vegas but "deserving" is a strong word, especially when moving a franchise there. Out of curiosity, does anyone know what the support for the Raiders, Aces or Golden Knights is like?

Pretty sure it’s been great for the Raiders and Golden Knights. Can’t speak for the Aces.

Especially for the Raiders, only 8-9 home games. Every road team’s fans wants to make a trip there. Bachelor parties, guys weekends, etc.

Golden Knights do quite well also, a lot of Canadians (particularly snowbirds) catch those games.

Seattle needs their OG team (Thunder) back and NO can move to OKC or wherever.

i never said the warriors werent stacked, but Lebron and co did get dog walked.. they were lucky they won a game out of the 9 played

but jordan is getting swept by stacked celtics teams in years 2 and 3 in league

year 4 he advances out of round 1.. and then only wins 1 game vs a very good pistons team

lebron was doing battle with those wizards teams, that had how many all stars let alone dudes anywhere near the top 75?

in year 5, in order to beat jordan you either won the championships with great teams (pistons).. or were the magic with an all time great player (shaq), a should have been all time great if not for injuries (penny) and a solid roster (that went to the finals)

but wasn’t no dog walking.. magic series went to 6 and as I said, with those pistons teams that back to back, game 6 and then 7

But Lebron was 22 in year 4 making the finals and got swept. Like I said a lot of **** works both ways. Can't give Mike a pass for being young and losing to stacked teams. Like Zeke said, Mike never beat Bird, Magic & Kareem and he beat the Pistons on their last legs. Lebron has beaten teams with multiple HOFers.

But Lebron was 22 in year 4 making the finals and got swept. Like I said a lot of **** works both ways. Can't give Mike a pass for being young and losing to stacked teams. Like Zeke said, Mike never beat Bird, Magic & Kareem and he beat the Pistons on their last legs. Lebron has beaten teams with multiple HOFers.

how old was Lebron when he went up against Kd and the warriors?

Around the same age Mike went against Penny and Shaq and that wasn't even the ECF.

in the 2 years they played shaq/penny magic, jordan and bulls lost 2-4 the 1st year and then came back and won the next year 4 - 2

lebron lost 4-1 and 4-0.. 1 game in 2 finals

jordan in those 2 years won almost as many games vs the magic (6) as
Lebron did in 4 finals vs the warriors (7)

Curry headed towards a 20-20 game fresh off all star. Lethal.

Hope Kerr doesn't hate on the kid and lets him play some in the 4th.

Just got home from the game. Last 4 minutes were crazy! Demar MVP. Young played horribly. So fun

20220224_212545.jpg
20220224_184623.jpg

Need Garland back, Cavs on a 3 game slide, hope we not getting ahead of ourselves and think we arrived, mobley looks to hit that rookie wall as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom