The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tnt ruthless. Now they got Reggie and the other guy apologizing lolll

20220224_230523.jpg

Need Garland back, Cavs on a 3 game slide, hope we not getting ahead of ourselves and think we arrived, mobley looks to hit that rookie wall as well
Is he hurt? How come bro didn't play? I was shocked when I saw the Pistons won lmaooo I was like bruh, somebody must be in a coma

How? I disagree with everything that dumbass has ever said.

From the “the Lakers will be title contenders that win 60 games” to “LeBron being the GOAT” to his “his thoughts on Philly and Harden”

MFer you better go back and check those Perkins receipts I’ve posted on here. :lol:

We ALL know WASHED KING WASHED KING is Kendrick Perkins in the flesh.

This whole me being Perk narrative is nasty and without any merit.

EYE see what’s going on here

steph curry is dope. how could anyone hate on that man?
Man, I'm saying. He's a special dude. All the talent in the world. Hella humble and giving to others. Never gasses himself. Always gasses the other guys. Dudes mad he shimmys when he's in the zone. He could REALLY pop off if he wanted. But he be chill and respectful to his opponents. Even in bad games, he stays til the buzzer and he shakes hands and ****.

He's a real mfn problem though..

Man, I'm saying. He's a special dude. All the talent in the world. Hella humble and giving to others. Never gasses himself. Always gasses the other guys. Dudes mad he shimmys when he's in the zone. He could REALLY pop off if he wanted. But he be chill and respectful to his opponents. Even in bad games, he stays til the buzzer and he shakes hands and ****.

He's a real mfn problem though..

triple h.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom