Status
Not open for further replies.
1BB9600E-06E3-458E-97B3-13B23265BBA2.jpeg

47FEC773-D77A-4FAB-98BA-EE33246AD716.jpeg

Two way player. Find a new slant.

All I see is:

Chris Paul MVP
Mobley DPOY

Skip ain’t all the way drunk. Dekobe is over 30% usage, the first time since his great 2016 season in which he put up similar numbers

But skip is drunk because playing with Lavine and vucci mane is a bit different between playing with neophytes Dejounte and company

Some people can be pretty slippery in how they use different era arguments. Bet some of the same people who have said MJ played against accountants and car salesman have also claimed Steph wouldn’t have been as good on the 90s because of how “physical” it was.

I think you have to take most era arguments with a grain of salt because either side can present reasonable facts to support their argument but neither can be proven right. Until Elon invents time machines all you can really do is compare their accomplishments against the competition in front of them who had the same advantages/disadvantages.

Embiid really is the people's champ this year similar to Russ after KD left. Salute to that man. Here for all the slander

I think you have to take most era arguments with a grain of salt because either side can present reasonable facts to support their argument but neither can be proven right. Until Elon invents time machines all you can really do is compare their accomplishments against the competition in front of them who had the same advantages/disadvantages.

i think there are discussions to be had, but that goes both way

like I look at a guy like steph.. every team in the league is taking at least 30 3s per now and steph taking 12 3s per isn’t blinked at

Whereas you had whole teams that weren’t taking 12 or more 3s per just 20 years ago (inclusive of the warriors)

steph would be a valuable player in any era, but you have to wonder just how valuable when teams might not have been smart enough to fully take advantage of 1 of his biggest skills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom