The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Lebron was 22 in year 4 making the finals and got swept. Like I said a lot of **** works both ways. Can't give Mike a pass for being young and losing to stacked teams. Like Zeke said, Mike never beat Bird, Magic & Kareem and he beat the Pistons on their last legs. Lebron has beaten teams with multiple HOFers.

The pistons big 3 was all under 30 when Mike beat them

36B6BAB0-A89A-4875-B92A-6917EE727772.jpeg

Magic Johnson came in second in mvp voting and had one of his best seasons and the lakers won 60 something games with 3 HOFers when Mike beat them in 91

92….Mike beat a great Portland team with Drexler leaving the way.

93….Mike beat the 60 something win and MVP Charles Barkley Suns…with multiple all stars on that team.

What are we even talking about here? :lol: and that’s just the first 3peat

its funny. dudes see a couple videos of mike toying with his competition and all of a sudden, all he played was dish washers and janitors. washed athlete al bundys. and Bron was playing against nothing but the League of Shadows in the east.

Last edited:
The pistons big 3 was all under 30 when Mike beat them

36B6BAB0-A89A-4875-B92A-6917EE727772.jpeg

Magic Johnson came in second in mvp voting and had one of his best seasons and the lakers won 60 something games with 3 HOFers when Mike beat them in 91

92….Mike beat a great Portland team with Drexler leaving the way.

93….Mike beat the 60 something win and MVP Charles Barkley Suns…with multiple all stars on that team.

What are we even talking about here? :lol: and that’s just the first 3peat

After making many deep playoff runs... Yeah they were on their last legs. I don't why you mentioning those Suns and Blazer teams when y'all don't even respect that generation like that until it's convenient. :lol:

Man, I'm saying. He's a special dude. All the talent in the world. Hella humble and giving to others. Never gasses himself. Always gasses the other guys. Dudes mad he shimmys when he's in the zone. He could REALLY pop off if he wanted. But he be chill and respectful to his opponents. Even in bad games, he stays til the buzzer and he shakes hands and ****.

He's a real mfn problem though..
Basically described that man as a shut and dribble ,shucking and jivin house n_ :lol:

After making many deep playoff runs... Yeah they were on their last legs. I don't why you mentioning those Suns and Blazer teams when y'all don't even respect that generation like that until it's convenient. :lol:
last legs? I guess Rodman was washed then as well when he joined the Bulls after. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

fact is, Zeke and the rest of the Pistons quit when all their tactics (e.g. Jordan rules) and brand of bullyball were no longer working. it was becoming more apparent when the Bulls were nearing their prime in that 1990 7 game series. could have swept the Lakers as well with that close game in Game 1.

Yeah he's young but sometimes you need to get called out on your bull****.

The way Zion has been on socials the past couples days would suggest he knew deep down he wasn't doing his job.

Even if he doesn't want to be there this callout regarding his character will be a growth experience for him.
Yeah he was receptive like he wasn't really doing it to be an ***, like he just finally put down the controller and checked his phone or something.

I 100% understand why the NBA would want a team in Las Vegas but "deserving" is a strong word, especially when moving a franchise there. Out of curiosity, does anyone know what the support for the Raiders, Aces or Golden Knights is like?

Yea. I’m definitely not on the Las Vegas “deserving a franchise” thing.

F*** that. Take care of Seattle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom