The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes an NCAA,champ, made the nba, then had a solid career, and is an champion as a 6ft PG, who admirably filled in… averaged double digits for the dynasty warriors while the 2nd greatest point guard to ever pick up a basketball was out.

Dude won in life. Cmon man :lol:
Lol I know I was just about to say that..I'm just disappointed In how his career turned out..I was really rooting for him..I was hoping he was going to become an all star or at least an elite player in the NBA but he's a 2x champion I can't say anything negative about that

I bet the over on the Lakers win total after Perk said they would win 70 games. I need an explanation...

Lol I know I was just about to say that..I'm just disappointed In how his career turned out..I was really rooting for him..I was hoping he was going to become an all star or at least an elite player in the NBA but he's a 2x champion I can't say anything negative about that
damn, you had really high hopes.

I’d say this is the final nail but I’ve said that 5 times this season and they keep getting a new rock bottom :lol:

Yo! RJ Jefferson should have been had this job. Dude is a natural asf and funny too!

Warriors some some holes. It’s gone be a dog fight on both coasts to get to the finals but honestly right now…philly got that it factor to take it all the way. I think they will have that hunger bucks had last year that will be less this year just because they have won one already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom