The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
B49DAC79-848B-45C2-B6C2-010BDE5D2725.jpeg

So everyone agrees LeBron is responsible for Russ and I'd say he's also responsible for Melo

Who's responsible for DeAndre Jordan, Kent Bazemore, Kendrick Nunn, Trevor Ariza, Wayne Ellington and Rondo?

So everyone agrees LeBron is responsible for Russ and I'd say he's also responsible for Melo

Who's responsible for DeAndre Jordan, Kent Bazemore, Kendrick Nunn, Trevor Ariza, Wayne Ellington and Rondo?
if you are responsible for russ, you are also responsible for DeAndre Jordan, Kent Bazemore, Kendrick Nunn, Trevor Ariza, Wayne Ellington and Rondo by default. right?

how many of those people are clutch clients?

I would say LeBron is responsible for Nunn (good Klutch signing, but bad luck with injury). Probably Rondo too, but the Lakers org has always had an affinity for him.

Ariza is Westbrook's guy. Baze tried to ring chase. Not sure about Jordan or Ellington, but the team did need a shooter and third big.

D646F72B-3C45-4A9B-A462-A296D5D9E905.gif

Here’s the thing tho, this is the type of stuff he doesn’t need to air out to the public knowing that he also benefits from on background material when he has his own grievances to put out. He “unknowingly” confirmed his own irony.

Dude’s so annoying with the passive aggressiveness

Last edited:

A source with knowledge of Porter Jr.’s status said the 23-year-old is on track to return in mid- to late March. Murray’s timeline, meanwhile, is harder to handicap. Though his teammates have been given the impression he’s also likely to return in time for the playoffs, the combination of the severity of his injury and the sensitivity with which the Nuggets have handled his recovery means the team will handle the final stages of his process with the utmost care. Especially considering the workload Murray was prone to carrying for all those years before his injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom