The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20220304-120626.jpg

:smh:

Lakers Q Score has to be at an all time low rn.

This is like seeing your ex girlfriend get fat af. Shame.
More importantly how that Turismo?

Chuck ain't lying they COOKED. LeBron is medium rare right now, but certainly COOKED on defense.

Kenny really trying to say if AD was playing they are a top 4 team.

Chuck said to Carmello it's over. :smh::rofl:
aHR0cHM6Ly9jLnRlbm9yLmNvbS9YNEFpMXNxNEYxc0FBQUFDL2l0cy1vdmVyLWRvbmUuZ2lm.gif

Spencer as a Mav through 6 games

15 and 5 on 67% 2P and 45% 3P :lol::pimp:

Bullock has been a flamethrower since Jan 1

Damb shame Hardaway is done. Team would have been that much more interesting in the Playoffs

As is, well there's nothing to lose at this point and they're fun to watch again. Expectations should be low so a first round win would be great

Was just talking about this yesterday :lol:, we hadn't heard anything about their investigation since November.

Looking like the league's leaving zero stone unturned...

It’s about god damn time honestly.

I thought they gave up too.

27-35, 9 seed, and comfortably in the play-in. Please get rid of that dumb *** tournament.
Yeah if there was no play in, the Lakers wouldn’t be so calm. They’re acting like they’ll just turn it on in the postseason and win it all. They don’t deserve to even be in the play-in

27-35, 9 seed, and comfortably in the play-in. Please get rid of that dumb *** tournament.

If there’s no play-in, lebron would have shut it down months ago. Now we get a nightly ****-show that is the Lakers. I’m happy it’s around.

Sal, too

Was kinda surprised about Nick's decision
Same, thought forsure it was going the other way :lol:

Gonna try to catch the reunion this weekend with my girl, never got a clear explanation on what exactly went down with Nat and Shayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom