The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot take, the cavs are not for real YET. Love is a 6th man anchor but I don’t think Garland and Mobley are ready for playoff basketball yet. Impressive feat this year but it’s gonna fizzle out come postseason. I see them getting bounced in 6 first round.
Not really a hot take at all

Anyone expecting the cavs to advance past the first round is extremely optimistic. That would mean taking out a really good team

Mobley is a rookie, how many rookies in history could ever be depended on for a deep playoff run

They have injuries to two of their major rotation players

Cam Johnson is going to get a fn bag. Wow bro. Cam can hoop hoop. Sheesh.

Julius is such a b word.

Although...based on the guys he plays with and the faces he be making too...I'm sure cam prolly said some sucka ****. Jules gotta be smarter tho. Catch him after the game if you really mad.

Last edited:
Bro...with the side eyes too. Toxic af. Russ don't deserve this static.

Snapchat-1471778917.jpg

HOU$TON HOU$TON has made his claim as career-long Harden guy awhile ago. I think he even said James deserved better than what the FO put around him at the time of the trade. Or ar least he supported letting Harden go to greener pastures in favor of a Rockets rebuild

Unfortunately, Jim and the Sixers are in a tough spot now. Everyone is talking about how good they are and putting this pressure on Harden, Doc and to some extent Embiid but historically, significant midseason acquisitions don’t pan out immediately. The closest situation to what we’re seeing, and the most (only?) successful one that I can think of over the last 20+ years is Pau to the Lakers and even MVP Kobe could only take them to a Finals loss.

It would be unprecedented for this move to pay off this season but I’m here for it.

I know it’s against the Rockets but Boogie had 31 and 9 last night in 23 minutes :wow:

If they can get some quality minutes out of him and MPJ and Murray come back that’s gonna be an interesting playoff team.

Not at all surprised that Cousins put those numbers up in that system. Happy for him though

ayeshia claimed the league was rigged when things started not going the warriors way

skip directly did something to Nina.. skip makes a living off of hot takes on a daily basis.. the man directly gets paid off of Nina’s husband when he couldn’t even dream of being a star in high school basketball

zero clue how these things are even remotely the same

but we’ve seen how weak skip is when dude folded real quick when all jalen rose did was bring facts to skip lying on national tv about high school basketball
on the otherhand, Nina did the same thing to SAS. and recently, that thing that Rust did during that post-game interview to that reporter. the Westbrook couple are full of entitlement that you need to feed their ego and use less aggravating words to avoid getting their feelings hurt. they just can't handle harsh criticism that they always resort to ghetto attitude when confronted with the reality that Rust just sucks. no wonder they are not being respected. the Karen couple really deserve each other. they are being real alright, "REAL SALTY".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom