The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounded like she was upset with the westBRICK name calling and that type of disrespect. You can respectfully criticize performance. Skip sounding like NT posters like myself :lol:
the truth hurts. so they should deal with it.

It's crazy how athletes think they can't be criticized now. I can understand if the fans are saying vulgar or threatening isht, or if media is saying out right lies or being disrespectful to spouses, children or families. But boos and hyperbole are off limits now? CRAZY!!!
if this was in the 80's or 90's, they'd be out of the league in no time. :rofl:

This stat and that loss to Grayson Allen last night has to be concerning for arstyle27 arstyle27 and other bulls fans

20220304_182337.jpg

Great game. Tough loss. And concerning because we're dropping in the standings, but still without Lonzo, Caruso, and P Will.

imagine talking shhh and then running and blocking people so they can’t see you talk shh or respond directly to you
So? Skip probably don't want to talk crazy to his wife, so to prevent himself from doing so, he just blocked her. He's talking about Westbrooks game and performance, she's talking about his personal life.

It's crazy how athletes think they can't be criticized now. I can understand if the fans are saying vulgar or threatening isht, or if media is saying out right lies or being disrespectful to spouses, children or families. But boos and hyperbole are off limits now? CRAZY!!!
Facts. They act like they weren’t boo’d in HS and college as well. If you stunk it up you don’t expect to get praise in the press conference. As long as it’s on the court and regarding your performance it’s fair.

Last edited:

Yikes, surprised she stayed in the country after everything popped off

There were articles saying how wnba players were trying to flee the country when this all went down. I assume that’s how she got “caught” with this substance in her suitcase.

Getting booed isn’t close to the same thing as a dude with a million followers and a daily tv show thrashing you every day. Skip plays clown music after Russ games.

And let’s stop projecting the 80/90s as this ultra tough era. Barkley spit on a fan. Would fight fans.

Raptors can’t keep losing to *** teams like the Pistons and Magic.

Need FVV and OG back soon or Raptors gonna end up in the play-in

I hope Russia doesn’t use her as a bargaining chip like China did Canada with the 2 Michaels

Zion getting ready for his audition. Whatever’s left of this one & next will hopefully be injury free so he can at least put some distance between he and that narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom