The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Russia doesn’t use her as a bargaining chip like China did Canada with the 2 Michaels
that is practically what they are doing. they have the same game plan with those 2 countries. while I feel bad for the player, what was she doing there?

Gonna be coming back hungry with a point to prove after all the outside talk and seeing dude who got drafted after him blossoming into a superstar :pimp:

Thought the Pels would be fascinating if he came back, just didn't actually expect it :lol:

that is practically what they are doing. they have the same game plan with those 2 countries. while I feel bad for the player, what was she doing there?
A ton of WNBA players play over there and around Europe/China in the offseason since those leagues pay better

Gonna be coming back hungry with a point to prove after all the outside talk and seeing dude who got drafted after him blossoming into a superstar :pimp:

Thought the Pels would be fascinating if he came back, just didn't actually expect it :lol:
it does. on the otherhand, when Zion was playing before the injury, he was really amazing. all he needs is keeping himself in shape.

Untitled.jpg
The off-season was funny af, once the Lakers officially in the grave in a week or 2 big receipts gotta be pulled :lol:

So? Skip probably don't want to talk crazy to his wife, so to prevent himself from doing so, he just blocked her. He's talking about Westbrooks game and performance, she's talking about his personal life.

skip literally made his name off of claiming Troy aikman was gay in the 90s

skip has all the right to talk shh, but don’t run when someone responds.. as I said above, that‘s soft as hell to me

Zion coming back to New Orleans (the city). He has to be still a long way from on court activities. Getting in game shape to play in a game before the season’s done seems like a pipe dream.

I’m guessing she plays professionally in Europe

Wonder what happened to all those “They counted Melo out!” “They didn’t want him in the league!” takes 🤔

First it was Pusha T shaming Drake to acknowledge his son. Later it was you shaming you QU!K QU!K to acknowledge his team more than Steph. And now it’s JJ shaming Zion to be a better teammate and actually play basketball.

3/3. Might need to add this technique to my arsenal. Seems effective :lol:
EYE always talk about my team win or lose.

I know YOU ain’t talking.

Don’t think we don’t notice you absent like Taylor Swift’s mass when Steph lost 7 of the last 9.

Meanwhile can’t keep Lakers name off your lips…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom