The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just tough because he's trying to bring Klay back in the fold and needs him to find himself and get minutes and build rhythm. Even though Poole, at least right now, should be playing those minutes. Klay has played horrible since he got back from his illness. He was playing better before he got sick, so I'm sure he'll be fine once he gets the rhythm that he already had, back.

Love gp2 but I rather have Poole take some of his minutes, especially in the clutch. Poole shouldn't be on the bench in the clutch. Only other player besides steph who can consistently create his own offense.

Love gp2 but I rather have Poole take some of his minutes, especially in the clutch. Poole shouldn't be on the bench in the clutch. Only other player besides steph who can consistently create his own offense.
Ideally, down the stretch, I want something like

Dell
Poole
Klay
Dray
Loon

Klay getting back in rhythm and draymond getting back on the court are critical, but likely. Last 5 minutes, thats a killer lineup.

Ideally, down the stretch, I want something like

Dell
Poole
Klay
Dray
Loon

Klay getting back in rhythm and draymond getting back on the court are critical, but likely. Last 5 minutes, thats a killer lineup.

sucks that the warriors got a dude earning $30 million who you can't trust to make FTs down the stretch.

i want to say wiggins over loon just because wiggins can stretch the floor but the pfizer pixie dust wore off and he's lookin impoverished. i trust that he'll play a lot better once dray comes back since he won't have to do as much on defense.

Dubs better pray they don't meet in the playoffs

if we get a dubs vs. lakers playoff series, it's only a matter of time before whiteboards are punched and we get this at the podium

GettyImages-970198000_1528520393798_89340737_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Don't need a Ram player. LA been owning SF sports for the past year. Dubs better pray they don't meet in the playoffs :pimp:
warriors in 5. easily.

Dont let bron swan song distract you from the fact he 42 and it was just a nice night. He not averaging 50 in the playoffs.

warriors in 5. easily.

Dont let bron swan song distract you from the fact he 42 and it was just a nice night. He not averaging 50 in the playoffs.
Y’all just might get clapped by the Nuggets. A team with a dominant big gon cause problems. Timberwolves would give it to y’all as well.

Y’all just might get clapped by the Nuggets. A team with a dominant big gon cause problems. Timberwolves would give it to y’all as well.
Yall might get clapped by the wolves too lol. And clippers. And blazers. Pelicans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom