The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lebron-james-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-dunks-the-ball-during-the-game-picture-id1238966381

20220306_100055.jpg

20220306_100420.jpg

20220306_100537.jpg

20220306_100024.jpg

#Just2kidsfromAkron

Last edited:
Luka and the Mavs getting to play someone other than the healthy Clips in the first round of the playoffs will be nice this year. Could see them beating Utah in the first round. Wouldn’t be THAT surprised if they beat Phoenix afterwards too.

Luka averaged 34/9/10 on 49/39 splits in the 2 series against the Clips. Different kind of beast come playoff time.
This goes against my comments from a month ago regarding trading Benjamin for an AS vs. high level role players and needing multiple All Stars to win but man…something about the Mavs gives me hope :lol:

I think HIM HIM posted the Kidd quote about this team being reminiscent of the 2011 Mavs where the main guy doesn’t need a bonafide all star #2. I might be coming around on that with THIS TEAM in particular.

sucks that the warriors got a dude earning $30 million who you can't trust to make FTs down the stretch.

i want to say wiggins over loon just because wiggins can stretch the floor but the pfizer pixie dust wore off and he's lookin impoverished. i trust that he'll play a lot better once dray comes back since he won't have to do as much on defense.
or just give him another jab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom