The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope where are y’all that was talking crazy about Bron all week?

Show your faces.

I thought it has been discussed that LeBron gets his numbers no matter what. They just happened to play a trash team and won this time :lol:

But all things considered, it was a quality win for the Lakers. When AD gets back there is no reason they shouldn’t make the playoffs (via play-in).

Warriors should be concerned about not slipping to 4 but man…it looks there wont many easy outs with these emerging storylines and potential returns (Dinwiddie/Bertans resurrection and MVP Luka in Dallas, MPJr/Murray potentially byke, hungry Minny team, PG13 potentially byke). Utah seems like the only team that doesn’t strike any fear.

I thought it has been discussed that LeBron gets his numbers no matter what. They just happened to play a trash team and won this time :lol:

But all things considered, it was a quality win for the Lakers. When AD gets back there is no reason they shouldn’t make the playoffs (via play-in).

Warriors should be concerned about not slipping to 4 but man…it looks there wont many easy outs with these emerging storylines and potential returns (Dinwiddie/Bertans resurrection and MVP Luka in Dallas, MPJr/Murray potentially byke, hungry Minny team, PG13 potentially byke). Utah seems like the only team that doesn’t strike any fear.

You really gunna make me go all the way back to Wednesday of this thread and pull the receipts?

Knicks need to continue this good tank & go all in for Banchero. Trade up. Trade assets. Trade who you need but keep the Dukies & a couple others.

That kid is the goods.

You really gunna make me go all the way back to Wednesday of this thread and pull the receipts?

I just went back and perused the thread during/shortly after the game. Last nights game was an all-time performance given his age but I don’t think it disproves the fact that on Tuesday against the Mavs he was passive, Luka was aggressively hunting him on switches or that he he appears to the chasing statistical records.

I definitely agree the “LeBron sucks” rhetoric is too far. He’s still great and could even lead a team to a championship at this age but he just doesn’t have the Bron Ball pieces in place.

It’s fair to say folks should eat crow for any comments about how they’d fare yesterday (#FreeVarnellHill) but this season ad a whole hasn’t be good and the future of the franchise is looking bleak.

Warriors probably been the fakest team all year. Started off great but running outta gas.
I admit that Andrew Wiggins tricked me.

Draymond is the most important player because of what he does on offense and defense and is severely missed.

Klay is looking like a guy that hasn’t played in a game in over two years. I think folks (myself included) were saying he needed to be 75-80ish percent for them to be scary. He has looked well below that and his presence is messing up the flow (see recent chatter about Poole’s play).

Really all bad for GSW right now

Utah always got a chance if there are major injuries. They like the raptors finals team. Everything gotta go right for them to hoist one up in salt lake ya dig

Another illustration of this is that, prior to getting clapped by the Pels a couple days ago, the Jazz had won 8 straight, pulled within 2 games of the second seed, and nobody talked about it or cared.
Where is the 8 straight coming from? I think you mean 9 of 10? They lost to the @ Lakers prior to the ASB.

Vs. DEN, NYK, BRK, GSW, ORL, HOU, DAL
@ HOU, PHX (no CP).

The schedule during win streak was like how GSW started the season - on the lighter side. Not trying to tricked like I did by them in the past or like how I did by GSW :lol:

I admit that Andrew Wiggins tricked me.

Draymond is the most important player because of what he does on offense and defense and is severely missed.

Klay is looking like a guy that hasn’t played in a game in over two years. I think folks (myself included) were saying he needed to be 75-80ish percent for them to be scary. He has looked well below that and his presence is messing up the flow (see recent chatter about Poole’s play).

Really all bad for GSW right now
I'll suit up if I have to. I'll drag them to the finishline myself.

Luka and the Mavs getting to play someone other than the healthy Clips in the first round of the playoffs will be nice this year. Could see them beating Utah in the first round. Wouldn’t be THAT surprised if they beat Phoenix afterwards too.

Luka averaged 34/9/10 on 49/39 splits in the 2 series against the Clips. Different kind of beast come playoff time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom