The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
275430275_5688872971141180_7286874049335715688_n.jpg

if draymond aint right the warriors gonna get sent home by mem easily.

Memphis got so much annoying players to throw out on steph to make him tired. Him being the only playmaker is rough

This goes against my comments from a month ago regarding trading Benjamin for an AS vs. high level role players and needing multiple All Stars to win but man…something about the Mavs gives me hope :lol:

I think HIM HIM posted the Kidd quote about this team being reminiscent of the 2011 Mavs where the main guy doesn’t need a bonafide all star #2. I might be coming around on that with THIS TEAM in particular.
Apology accepted

Not trying to sound old and washed but Celtics/Lakers experimenting with their classics has turned out poorly. Should always be some of the cleanest of the league
I actually like Lakers city jersey this year and the Celtics City jersey last year? (Whichever resembled the banners)

Overall though it feels Nike just be throwing **** at the wall with some of these iterations :lol:

I actually like Lakers city jersey this year and the Celtics City jersey last year? (Whichever resembled the banners)

Overall though it feels Nike just be throwing **** at the wall with some of these iterations :lol:
💯

I’m going to go out on a limb and predictthe loop that has developed of Andre Drummond, DeAndre Jordan and Dwight Howard taking each other’s places on the same few teams ends after this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom