The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain't been in here in a minute.

Highly sports entertaining game last night.

Didn't watch it really until the start of the 4th because EYE figured Steve and dem would push Lebby and the Lakers **** all the way in like the rest of their opponents did this week.

Glad I did it, was GOODT! seeing Lebby go off and him and Steve go tit for tat in the 4th.

Saying the Lakers need a win like that badly is an understatement.

Can only imagine the ******* that went on in here last night. :lol::smh:

Prolly a couple of people came down from the rafters while expeditiously removing their clothing.

I admit that Andrew Wiggins tricked me.

Draymond is the most important player because of what he does on offense and defense and is severely missed.

Klay is looking like a guy that hasn’t played in a game in over two years. I think folks (myself included) were saying he needed to be 75-80ish percent for them to be scary. He has looked well below that and his presence is messing up the flow (see recent chatter about Poole’s play).

Really all bad for GSW right now
I was never really impressed with Wiggins from the get-go even before he got drafted. Wiggins and Jabari Parker are pretty much bust. I could be wrong with Demar though since he's been playing better than his typical average choke game.

Picked a great day to miss the game last night 🤲🏾. Knew it :lol:

Shoutout to NT for still being terrible with the notifications.

It’s a shame Sabonis is a fraud. :smh:

Running from the grind… Say it ain’t so, Nick! :sick:
I don’t know if fraud is the right term for Sabonis. He’s not good enough to make a bad team much better, but I think he could be very valuable as 3rd or 4th option on an already good team.

Warriors should have gone after him.

Bro my boy, who's a psycho Bron fan, was sending me forensic files and documents and photos from before the series and after the series to show the change in Brons knuckle size and how heroic he was playing with a hand obviously broken in 4 places.
I got a cousin like that, when that crypto.com commercial aired he created a scenario about an alternate universe where Bron got 6 rings, then adlibbed as young Bron "**** MJ!" That boy ain't right :smh:

Considering the different directions the teams have been trending, Qyrie might want to double up on the sage at TD Garden today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom