The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knew the answer to that question would be this guy?

kyrie-irving-dancing.gif

Also ironic that he threw the lob to Hayward

Your goalpost wasn't moved. I just kicked the ball through it.

Yes Bron won in spite of Kyrie.
Bro, that’s just dumb & patently false.

I should probably just keep the message simple so you don’t have a chance to deflect.

My guy still ain’t clarify what exact light he was tryna shine on Qyrie.
Honestly nobody. He has had some great opportunities to win without Bron, but it hasn’t happened yet.

Plenty of greats have had great opportunities & never got it done. You don’t even know what you arguing bout neither 😂

Imma stop the back & forth WASHED KING WASHED KING . My mama told me bout ppl like u.

I should probably just keep the message simple so you don’t have a chance to deflect.

Plenty of greats have had great opportunities & never got it done. You don’t even know what you arguing bout neither 😂

Imma stop the back & forth WASHED KING WASHED KING . My mama told me bout ppl like u.
I didn’t argue tho. After re-reading the initial question, I don’t think Bron wins the chip without Ky.

Last edited:

What thing have I said that is false?

Kyrie is a fraud. I have made my feelings on Kyrie abundantly clear back during the top 75 list debates.

The streets said Kyrie is just Rodney Stuckey with conspiracy theories....it's over.
Kyrie still coasting off the 2016 Finals lets keep it a stack.
Everything y'all saying about AD can be said about Kyrie.
Kyrie really just Stephon Marbury with hair...he belongs in NY.
People giving dude style points.

I’m gonna make my way to a NBA AL game soon. Gimme more reasons to keep a home or two on the continent.

It’s crazy that we’re a win away from having the 8th seed. Not that it matters but the east play-in situation is wild right now.

WASHED KING WASHED KING , Ky is one of the most efficient scorers today. He’s actually gotten better as a player since winning with Lebron.

No need to compare him to Steph when he’s already outdone the brother but even still he is the better player. Bad comparison is bad comparison.

You still lost in that hate. It’s ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom