The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
must be two Michael Jordan's
you-dont-have-any-proof-no-proof.gif

I don’t think you can blame people like Skip directly for fans saying over-the-line things to athletes and their families, but I do think the fact there are successful media members whose careers are built on relentless trashing certain athletes probably has emboldened anonymous social media users to say wilder things.

I don’t think you can blame people like Skip directly for fans saying over-the-line things to athletes and their families, but I do think the fact there are successful media members whose careers are built on relentless trashing certain athletes probably has emboldened anonymous social media users to say wilder things.

I don't know what's worse between them saying these things or the fact that if Rust and Nina were in front of them they would probably ask for a selfie :smh:

Damn. I was today year's old when I learned Jeannie was going out with Jay Mohr.
I’m still shocked Rodman was smashing Jeannie for 6 months straight while in the league. I’m curious if Derek Fisher hit, you know how he get down.

Trash sports fans are trash people. Weird thing to say but death threats over twitter seem so common now for anyone known to the public. 99% of it are people being horrible but then you might get 1% who are willing to harm athletes / celebrities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom