The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Damn I feel bad for Westbrook..."

"Hey Ben, when the fans call you all type of names Thursday remember this. It's gonna be good for you" *pats on the back*
Guess that's either a confirmed no for the mental issues or Steve Nash a bad leader.

it could be the same explanation he used when he elbowed Harden. point is, he did something "out of the ordinary" that angered an already volatile crowd. I'm not trying to justify the fans' actions but saying that accountability goes for both sides. well, changing his name didn't help with his personality as well. just sayin.

So you don't think Ron Artest has changed since then until now? OR hell, even around the time he changed his name?

Of course the name change itself isn't responsible for any change he was seeking to make.

One video dude was down and out and I think people on his side were trying to drag him to safety then dudes came and started beating him again. Dude was def close to death already and if not then they really put him there. :sick:
And ppl think Travis Scott concerts are bad? Not saying that jokingly, but it seems ppl be hating on TS a lot cause ppl got killed at his concert, but then this happens and doesn’t hit the news near as big.

Wait, the Knicks won last night? :lol:
Didn’t bother to follow up after seeing them like down 20

Does Gobert have a reputation as an unlikable dude around the L?

His issues with Donovan are pretty well documented... But the stuff with the Mavs last night was... weird. His postgame presser was bizarre, whining about the bench **** talking him.

His issues with Donovan are pretty well documented... But the stuff with the Mavs last night was... weird. His postgame presser was bizarre, whining about the bench **** talking him.
These French NBA players different.

rudy-gobert-nba.gif

possibly, and the whole Covid thing

but Luka has to have the same too. Gobert turned and literally looked at him and Luka jumped on one foot and threw himself at the ground. Even the Mavs announcers were like, a bit of acting by Luka.

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
i better see some montages of ben simmons driving with full speed into jumping and kicking the ball back out mid jump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom