The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And ppl think Travis Scott concerts are bad? Not saying that jokingly, but it seems ppl be hating on TS a lot cause ppl got killed at his concert, but then this happens and doesn’t hit the news near as big.

Well it didnt happen on our soil, and soccer in general isnt as popular in the US so thats why it isnt big news here. Also the big controversy with the TS thing is that he didnt stop or try to crowd control.

isnt Frank Niketalk *****lina also French? Theo Maledon on the Thunders is as well. Tariq Abdul Wahad?

Don’t see how Fox and Haliburton were going to work but Sabonis been poop and probably wasn’t the answer
This how I was looking at it…no mater what they did it’ll be more of the same so didn’t really matter if they kept yo or not…They made a move just to give the fans somebody different to watch produce the same results, it was that time plus break up the backcourt log jam…thought it would be Fox on move tho, but can’t complain too much since he’s better than Haliburton

They were both on one.

That backtrack you see Gobert doing tho, pretending he didn’t know Luka was behind him. You see it in soccer. They do it to hurt/injure the opposition all the time.

That’s why I wasn’t surprised Luka reacted that way.

Looked more like a disbelief that Luka fell and he was hit with a t to me. Like he barely, if at all touched him. Not enough to send a 260(?) 240 lb man flying to the ground

Looked more like a disbelief that Luka fell and he was hit with a t to me. Like he barely, if at all touched him. Not enough to send a 260(?) 240 lb man flying to the ground

It’s not but he knows Gobert is trying to hurt him tho. So he fakes it to get the refs attention.

These are games within the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom