The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And him playing better is easy. He just has to play smart :lol:

Common sense should tell you if the lane isn't open and they have built a wall down there, maybe the best decision isn't to dive head first into it and force a turnover.
that's years of pampering and conditioning at OKC.

Entitlement.

Situation between Ron and Ben had NOTHING to do with any of the fans.
I'd look at it quite differently. it was a pretty heated physical game and Indiana was losing. it didn't help that Artest lied down on the table and taunting the crowd. you are right though about entitlement but I'm saying it didn't help that Artest poured some salt on that wound already.

VIdeo clips of this literal toss up?
hat-toss.gif

I'd look at it quite differently. it was a pretty heated physical game and Indiana was losing. it didn't help that Artest lied down on the table and taunting the crowd. you are right though about entitlement but I'm saying it didn't help that Artest poured some salt on that wound already.
None of what you typed warranted a grown man throwing beer on another man.

You think Artest laid down to taunt the crowd?

He has explained dozens of times why he laid down on the table and it wasn't to taunt the fans.

speaking of fans i was just watching vids from the atlas vs queretaro game in mexico from this weekend and that **** was a full on riot. 17 folks got killed.
:smh:

One video dude was down and out and I think people on his side were trying to drag him to safety then dudes came and started beating him again. Dude was def close to death already and if not then they really put him there. :sick:

Last edited:

He has explained dozens of times why he laid down on the table and it wasn't to taunt the fans.
I completely understand the impulse too. If i'm intentionally trying to enter a calm space and someone forcefully chooses to disrupt it, it almost makes me angrier than if I wasn't trying to be calm before.

it could be the same explanation he used when he elbowed Harden. point is, he did something "out of the ordinary" that angered an already volatile crowd. I'm not trying to justify the fans' actions but saying that accountability goes for both sides. well, changing his name didn't help with his personality as well. just sayin.

Ol' "well what were you wearing" *** logic.

When I was at the Thunder-Mavs WC Semis game 6 in Dallas in 2012, they were hella taunting Brendan Haywood (yes their own player), kept calling him Brenda and the like. Then I heard someone say something like "stupid jumping monkey," or something to that affect, was clearly 2 guys. I was in row AA of the platinum club section because you know how ya boy do, quickly turned around like yo who was that and there was enough black fans in the section somebody should have delivered the hands, heard it a few more times and then it ceased so I guess somebody dealt with it/them

One video dude was down and out and I think people on his side were trying to drag him to safety then dudes came and started beating him again. Dude was def close to death already and they really put him there. :sick:
that **** was rough man... i saw some fans were taking off their jerseys so they wouldn't get attacked and the ones that kept them on got beat to death then got stripped. i wasn't aware how serious some countries take those soccer rivalries.

it could be the same explanation he used when he elbowed Harden. point is, he did something "out of the ordinary" that angered an already volatile crowd. I'm not trying to justify the fans' actions but saying that accountability goes for both sides. well, changing his name didn't help with his personality as well. just sayin.
Man what

If you haven't already, watch the Malice Documentary on The Netflix.

that **** was rough man... i saw some fans were taking off their jerseys so they wouldn't get attacked and the ones that kept them on got beat to death then got stripped. i wasn't aware how serious some countries take those soccer rivalries.

Bruh whaat. Them folk take it serious serious. Aint Pablo own a team and they lost a tournement and he sent them all on a permanent “vacation”?

Im a very casual fan, I had a phase where I wore lots of kits of diff clubs I liked nothing serious id hardly call myself a huge fan of said clubs (though I am a PSG fan) but wore my Chelsea kit one day in Queens and so many side comments as people were walking by like damn yall gotta relax before I take the toolie out. :lol:

• Wow
Reactions: OTG
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom