The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dwade has all this damn makeup on. Looking like a geisha
4K TV's have surpassed the ability of men's make up artists in tv. They gotta go back to the drawing board. Women can pull it off because they wear make up all day everyday. But the stuff they are using for men from the black ice to the face make up have these dudes looking like fools on tv.

Thunder gotta be investigated. Lu Dort, Mike Muscula, and Ty Jerome shut down for the season. They all had surgeries so you can argue this time its legit but still. Also our doctors for the ream are notoriously bad so I hope they all got a second opinion

Bars bro... BARS

No lie I was gon post this one. :pimp: "eek
Whole damn verse damn near a quotable.
Dude is better than a lot of full time rappers.

"Play against Bron and sell some work where the Lakers play
Two fours of that Kobe Bryant, now im finna face a eighth"
oh-my.gif

"I ain't got no heart, I get happy when I tax a feind,
I can’t trust the ***** she went behind my back like Zach Lavine"
39d7d0afcceede131b0dda0f76356471.gif

The death threats are OD but Russ is still a walking trash can. Knock down some jumpers and this all goes away, I wish my occupation was to live in the gym and shoot hoops all day.

I fw the play-in but honestly rewarding sub .500 teams with a shot at the playoffs is wrong. If you lost more than you won you don’t deserve nothing.
Already more than half the league, I guess 53.33 percent of teams make the postseason. Now 66.67 percent have a chance essentially, 20 of 30, and what would be the point ot consequence of this proposed midseason tournament?

4K TV's have surpassed the ability of men's make up artists in tv. They gotta go back to the drawing board. Women can pull it off because they wear make up all day everyday. But the stuff they are using for men from the black ice to the face make up have these dudes looking like fools on tv.
Jalen stay out here like we cant tell thats eyeliner pencil. He was od fragrant with it last week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom