The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fw the play-in but honestly rewarding sub .500 teams with a shot at the playoffs is wrong. If you lost more than you won you don’t deserve nothing.
I think it made sense the last two seasons with all the missed games due to COVID, but yeah moving forward there needs to be some kind of threshold. No way MIN and NO should both be in the play-in and there’s 10 games between them.

Reactions: ace
The commentators are complaining about the take foul bc it ruins the excitement for the fans, while that's true, the teams are playing to win. Sitting a healthy player is worse imo.

someone probably posted this already but damn dude really might be done. Man really is a light skin mo Harkless at this point
Pretty cool they been tracking the degrees of arc on jump shots lol

If anything that's probably the biggest concern from that article in possible relation to his 3 point shot not being as potent

Never expected him to be back to form this year, more so a complimentary piece who was always a threat to get hot night to night. The consistency should never have been expected

Draymond is the key if anything

Ben wild! Watch dude have secret servicemen surrounding him on the bench. :smh:

I can fully foresee a dumb tweaked out philly fan willing to take one for the team and throw a Philly cheesesteak at him. :lol:

they going boo dude and talk shh

but what crazy have Philly fans actually done to players.. the Santa shh was in 1968

again, I think the shh Duke fans do is way worse because you dealing with college kids and you got a bunch of nerds who think it’s cute to talk about people‘s personal shh

or look at jazz fans who always end up with stories about fans saying racist shh.. most recently involving Ja‘s parents
idk, just recently they ejected some dudes for being disrespectful to Melo

Isiah walked into the stands a few years ago to confront some disrespectful fans

With how much built up **** there is against Simmons, I'm sure there's going to be much more disrespectful things said to him lol

I fw the play-in but honestly rewarding sub .500 teams with a shot at the playoffs is wrong. If you lost more than you won you don’t deserve nothing.

I think it made sense the last two seasons with all the missed games due to COVID, but yeah moving forward there needs to be some kind of threshold. No way MIN and NO should both be in the play-in and there’s 10 games between them.

If the 7th/8th seeds are legit or the teams behind em that bad then it’ll should be over in one extra game, no big deal really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom