The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klay bricking hard. But gotta shoot your way out the slump. We saw curry do it. Then he sprayed 16 if them hos.

Jordan needs more minutes on gawd. He's a killer.

More than minutes he probably needs a more consistent defined role when he's out there with Klay and/or Wiggins. Neither one's needs to be dribbling as much

idk, just recently they ejected some dudes for being disrespectful to Melo

Isiah walked into the stands a few years ago to confront some disrespectful fans

With how much built up **** there is against Simmons, I'm sure there's going to be much more disrespectful things said to him lol

it‘s a major sporting event, I’d bet everything I got anywhere he plays outside of a home games some disrespectful shh would get said

hell, could potentially happen there too depending on how poorly he plays whenever he does

but I expect dude to especially hear it in a decent amount of places and especially everywhere he plays in the playoffs.. everyone knows it’s a thing

but I’d be surprised if it gets to more than booing and heckling

it‘s a major sporting event, I’d bet everything I got anywhere he plays outside of a home games some disrespectful shh would get said

hell, could potentially happen there too depending on how poorly he plays whenever he does

but I expect dude to especially hear it in a decent amount of places and especially everywhere he plays in the playoffs.. everyone knows it’s a thing

but I’d be surprised if it gets to more than booing and heckling
You might be right but I was just mentioning current occurrences not just back in the 60’s or whatever lol

Jordan needs more minutes on gawd. He's a killer.
Michael Jordan Poole
Poole ****in party.. the kid’s got the sauce

More than minutes he probably needs a more consistent defined role when he's out there with Klay and/or Wiggins. Neither one's needs to be dribbling as much

I see the Poole Propaganda machine is up and running again

Y'all dudes worse than Fox News :smh:

I see the Poole Propaganda machine is up and running again

Y'all dudes worse than Fox News :smh:
tumblr_pg1g9pTNJs1xy0ooeo1_540.png

Come through mane
dave-chappelle-rick-james.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom