The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kum in Me so tuff. So much potential.
My guy yeah that word choice is NOT the move.
He’s been terrible in both games after that Lakers game. He sold his soul for that 36 against LeBron and co, but then the devil issued a refund.
Just need him to sell his soul once more against the Lakers. The way it looks they might play in the play in tournament.
Thats not his official nickname? Thought they named him that in XXL Freshman Class mag. Kum in Me ain't gang?

:lol:
So if his nick name delicious you going to call him delicious?

Kum in Me so tuff. So much potential.

Da f_ wrong w/you bruh
98E090FF-E126-4F17-ACB0-F1F243A85A41.gif

What’s crazy to me is that with the exception of KD, the Nike athletes don’t really mess with their own signature sneaker. Like they’ll wear a take down version or an older model.

Keep posting that same video of him crossing high schoolers over and over 😂

Ruthless hesi with the low dribble cross tween to the euro lay
He crossed that dude from the Nuggets so bad dude lost control of his legs and was holding his hands up like IDK what's happening
Chugga chugga chugga choo choo alllll aboarddddd

batman-bane.gif
I'm on. Trade Klay for frps. Retire his number if you want, FO position for life when he's ready to hang up his Li Nings or Apex or whatever *** shoes he wears. But let the young boi do his thang

1) I absolutely don’t buy into this rumor 2) since when is Andrew Bogut a reliable source?

But maaaaaannnnn. Moving Maxey to the 6th man while having Harden/Beal as the backcourt for Embiid.

NBA gonna be amazing when all 24 all stars come from 2 LA teams, 1 NYC team, and maybe like a MIA and PHI and everyone else is just tanking, shedding salary, and under the salary floor in the hopes someone gets disgruntled and might be willing to take their talents to a flyover or otherwise non destination state/city/organization

What’s crazy to me is that with the exception of KD, the Nike athletes don’t really mess with their own signature sneaker. Like they’ll wear a take down version or an older model.
Eh, Kyrie Giannis are the first two that come to mind

1) I absolutely don’t buy into this rumor 2) since when is Andrew Bogut a reliable source?

But maaaaaannnnn. Moving Maxey to the 6th man while having Harden/Beal as the backcourt for Embiid.

There are literal zero scenarios where you get Bradley Beal and keep Tyrese Maxey.

But dumping Beal for a Tobias Harris/KP rebuild would feel totally Washington, I guess.

Bogut is a right wing racist in Australia so I’m suprised he even gets this much air time

There are literal zero scenarios where you get Bradley Beal and keep Tyrese Maxey.

But dumping Beal for a Tobias Harris/KP rebuild would feel totally Washington, I guess.
Ben was their first biggest trade piece. Maxey is the second. You don’t get stars without losing something

Shouldn't they wait to see how they do in the playoffs before disrupting the current roster?

Ben made complete sense. Hack a Ben coming to Philly lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom