The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to see aepps20 aepps20 homescreen.
Screenshot_20220310-120040_One UI Home.jpg

For Da culture. MY PHONE MY CHOICE.

Couple of these types of ppl going to be in attendance tonight. Better known as aepps20 aepps20 PATRIOTS.

46E85F8B-FE01-4F53-88ED-1665E5F4B96C.gif

They been gearing up all week for this :lol: :smh:
Mane the sick part is you know some of these “fans” don’t even care bout Ben or the Sixers 4real…They just using the game to get some hate and slurs off in public :lol: :smh:

When they hit that “er” extra hard , it’s not for Ben but for everybody that looks like him

Mine is pretty straight forward. Just the apps go whereever Google and then say they go except every once in a while an app ends up on whole page itself.

Got 35k unread in my gmail i just made like 2 yrs ago because i needed a fresh start.

If someone texts me I'll get back promptly storm2006 storm2006 Them 23 unreads is like Dominos, Chicfila, spam, etc. No real people

Screenshot_20220310-132048_One UI Home.jpg

No way I’m letting 2 cash app notifications slide

That's another modern thing I don't use (or Venmo). I just had to pay a guy organizing a bachelor party via Paypal and it felt like a big thing because I had to reach out on the side because he only listed his Venmo and Cashapp for payments in the email :lol: |l

I hate group messages with a passion, too many separate groups. My BM's petty so they cant be on the same one, my parents still cool with everybody, so its like a thread me, my mom, bm1, then its a me, my mom, bm2, obviously deserving to be different threads but then on Christmas, me, my mom, sis, neices and nephews, and bm1- same group and bm2 sending out the mass Merry Christmas or Happy Birthdays or whatever updates. Except me and the group hommies, they old and married too so I know thats the only time they get to get some craziness off is in the group text.,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom