The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give Ben his props, even though he is only doing it so he can recoup his 19Ms or however much he lost, he went to Philly, faced up to the heckling in the street and realized he can just ignore it. Dudes gotta get back to their lives and he can get back to his, why even let normies get to him like that?

It’s not intentional :lol:

94227883-AD8C-41B5-A54E-2FD4B5C3D148.png

ill steelo ill steelo
I thought I was bad. :wow:
You the president of the @BacklogBoyz :pimp: :pimp: :lol:
giphy.gif

Mine is pretty straight forward. Just the apps go whereever Google and then say they go except every once in a while an app ends up on whole page itself.

Got 35k unread in my gmail i just made like 2 yrs ago because i needed a fresh start.

If someone texts me I'll get back promptly storm2006 storm2006 Them 23 unreads is like Dominos, Chicfila, spam, etc. No real people

Screenshot_20220310-132048_One UI Home.jpg
Where do you keep the Backpage and Craigslist apps?

what the **** :rofl:

Think about. Say theres no more messages to read. Now what? You fear no one will ever hit you up again. You need to feel as if you have the option of responding back on your time, but the convo is there. If theres no texts, you gonna have to shoot first and if thats an issue thats an entirely different thing.

I see it's all peaceful in here before the night's darkness
The tide is turning

giphy.gif

This is legit a symptom of a mental issue. Something like when you have this many unread messages and stuff its almost a security blanket and gives a feeling of being important when in reality it masks the sadness and loneliness of ones self. There might be a problem here friend.

This is legit a symptom of a mental issue. Something like when you have this many unread messages and stuff its almost a security blanket and gives a feeling of being important when in reality it masks the sadness and loneliness of ones self. There might be a problem here friend.

Think about. Say theres no more messages to read. Now what? You fear no one will ever hit you up again. You need to feel as if you have the option of responding back on your time, but the convo is there. If theres no texts, you gonna have to shoot first and if thats an issue thats an entirely different thing.
29745075_383328192135349_8940125865526596102_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom