The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
275624642_5700482009980276_2061323883880152977_n.jpg

Why Jalen Green call Melo out like that :smh: :rofl:

He said it twice. Smfh

No

Not you…

Alright you gotta go to jail for this. 1300 texts. 258 calls. A million emails. Chase been trying to tell you your bank account has been compromised and you don’t give a ****.

App pages looking like LeBron's instagram story on his birthday

Time to go to solitary with Varnell ill steelo ill steelo

Wild that the cashapp notification is still there. Couldn't be me

Anyone with that amount of missed calls, unopened emails and text messages I assume either 2 things. 1: obviously a drug dealer or 2: must launder money. No in between

ill steelo ill steelo got 3 laptops and 6 phones. Y’all just seeing one.

👨🏾‍💻👨🏾‍💻👨🏾‍💻

He’s probably listening to Money Man as we speak

No way I’m letting 2 cash app notifications slide
This whole page :rofl: I don’t know how I got here, and now it’s too late

I dunno about the armchair psychoanalysis but I know a lot of folks just don't like texting :lol:, I'm one of them and been that way since college.

Outside of groupchats, everyone who needs to get in touch and who I stay in touch with regularly knows to call/FT or that I'll call/FT them. Didn't think it was that serious :lol:

I dunno about the armchair psychoanalysis but I know a lot of folks just don't like texting :lol:, I'm one of them and been that way since college.

Outside of groupchats, everyone who needs to get in touch and who I stay in touch with regularly knows to call/FT or that I'll call/FT them. Didn't think it was that serious :lol:

I hate FT, too much of a commitment. If im on the phone I want the freedom to do random **** that I otherwise woudnt do if I werent on the phone.

I hate FT, too much of a commitment. If im on the phone I want the freedom to do random **** that I otherwise woudnt do if I werent on the phone.
I hear you, def depends where I'm at or what I'm doing.

Just prefer hearing from someone directly if I need to talk/ask something than waiting indefinitely for an answer. Helps prevent miscommunication a lot I find.

I keep all the random discussions/**** talk/small talk for the group chats.

FT's def not my go to for everyone though :lol:, only do it regularly with really close fam/friends.

TMobile sidekicks ruined me for life. I don't think I've answered a phone call without a text or a voicemail first since like 2010 😂🤷🏾‍♂️

Yea I know folks who get super nervous when they get calls thinking it's bad news or something each time :lol:

I def get that when it's a random number
In my household, texting is now so firmly established as the default mode of communication that when either my wife or son calls me I assume there’s a problem of some sort. :lol:

Only people these days who I call or who call me just to shoot the **** is my brothers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom