The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shots at Westbrick :wow:

These dudes hate each other
dead (1).png

Probably because it’s the weekend so it’s slower but I heard that soundbite earlier after the Lebby highlights on SportsCenter and thought there would be more chatter about it in here. That 100% goes against Westbrook’s presser from earlier in the week. We are all outsiders looking in so we don’t know what’s actually going on in the locker room but publicly undermining your teammate’s comments from a few days prior ain’t it. They could have talked about it though so who knows.

What he say a few days ago?

Leading the league in scoring in year 19.

Best we’ve ever seen

Been saying it for awhile but it’ll be interesting how Bron approaches the remainder of the season. He’s currently the leader but the Top 3 are separated by < .1 PPG. The Lakers have 16 games left and their remaining schedule is the toughest league he only has to play 10 of those 16 to be eligible.

They are the 9-seed and up 2.5 on NOP and 3.5 up on Portland/San Antonio so I wonder if he’ll take some strategic scratches down this stretch to preserve his average :lol:

Been saying it for awhile but it’ll be interesting how Bron approaches the remainder of the season. He’s currently the leader but the Top 3 are separated by < .1 PPG. The Lakers have 16 games left and their remaining schedule is the toughest league he only has to play 10 of those 16 to be eligible.

They are the 9-seed and up 2.5 on NOP and 3.5 up on Portland/San Antonio so I wonder if he’ll take some strategic scratches down this stretch to preserve his average :lol:
Minus whale aim for the scoring title since that’s the only title he’ll see this season.

What he say a few days ago?

During a post-game press conference a few days ago Russell Westbrook took issue with the fans calling him Westbrick. LeBron a few days later says fans can react to poor play however they want. Those comments don’t match up. It’s like when someone says something out line and their boss steps in to correct them and say the right thing :lol:

Think the Lakers are safely locked into the play-in. Pels might pass them, but neither the Blazers or Spurs are catching them.

Portland’s been rolling out a G-league team the last couple weeks and the Spurs just don’t have it.

Think the Lakers are safely locked into the play-in. Pels might pass them, but neither the Blazers or Spurs are catching them.

Portland’s been rolling out a G-league team the last couple weeks and the Spurs just don’t have it.

Lakers are a lock for the play in. Just like you said they suck but the other teams aint good enough to knock em out…I think.

Bron aint losing that play in game either, first round match up a whole different story. They gonna be lucky to win 2 games against whoever they play.

Lakers are a lock for the play in. Just like you said they suck but the other teams aint good enough to knock em out…I think.

Bron aint losing that play in game either, first round match up a whole different story. They gonna be lucky to win 2 games against whoever they play.
it's very difficult considering the teams behind the Lakers are tanking or don't have good chances on winning as many games as needed. with 15-16 games left, luck and some sort of a rally would get the Lakers out of contention. with the way things are going, other teams just need to win 8 games and the Lakers consistently losing 2 of the 3 games each time to get thru. but with the Pels and Spurs, it's highly doubtful. the Wolves and the Clips seem to be just cruising now as well and possibly saving their energy for that play-in tournament. a luxury the Lakers don't have and needed atleast 6 games as insurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom