The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

So dope to see bro out there and in a good space overall

BUT IF DELONTE WEST COMES BACK BEFORE BEN ******* SIMMONS
unimpressed (3).png

Jesus Christ, man. I heavily supported the James trade but this ain’t it. Between the flat performance against BK on Thursday and this, Doc and Harden are already giving people a bit of ammo :smh:

The only “justification” I could see is if they are ducking someone/attempting to create a path but we all know that goes

We play 17 games in 29 days including four (4) back-to-backs. James just recovered from a hamstring injury and Embiid never played a full season. As much as I want them to play as many minutes together, the schedule is BRUTAL ending the season.

Feel like it’s disrespectful? Nah, that **** was EXTREMELY disrespectful. Compared 23-25 year Jaylen Brown who has averaged around 22PPG during that period to a journeyman who never once broke 20PPG during his career.

Need a C’s fan to drop a more thorough analysis but got damn :smh:
Well that's how i see it. We agree to disagree. It's not just about the point average but how thy perform especially in the playoffs. And many times I've seen Brown disappoints in the playoffs. If it makes you feel any better, he's the demar derozan of the Celtics. 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom