The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Major roster shakeup after 60 games, seems like you’d want to get in as many games as possible :lol:

Tobias & Maxey have looked extremely uncomfortable at times.

Good luck.

Exactly. Dudes haven’t even played together. Doc goofy

Jesus Christ, man. I heavily supported the James trade but this ain’t it. Between the flat performance against BK on Thursday and this, Doc and Harden are already giving people a bit of ammo :smh:

The only “justification” I could see is if they are ducking someone/attempting to create a path but we all know that goes

Major roster shakeup after 60 games, seems like you’d want to get in as many games as possible :lol:

Tobias & Maxey have looked extremely uncomfortable at times.

Good luck.

i get cutting harden‘s and embiid’s minutes.. and giving more burn to other guys

but you’re trying see what works and doesn’t work.. you want those guys at least in the games for a bit to see who works well with them and lineups

Not that Jeff Green is bad, but I feel like this is disrespectful to Brown. He’s a borderline All Star which Green never was
Feel like it’s disrespectful? Nah, that **** was EXTREMELY disrespectful. Compared 23-25 year Jaylen Brown who has averaged around 22PPG during that period to a journeyman who never once broke 20PPG during his career.

Need a C’s fan to drop a more thorough analysis but got damn :smh:

This could belong in the fools wildin and watch thread as well.

Mans was wearing a $4.5 M watch and still felt insecure enough to need to wear another $125k watch.

Cade is easily the best player in this rookie class.
I think he will be the best player from his class but easily is a stretch right now. Mobley/Barnes/Franz are all playing better than him. Only reason the media forcing his ROTY case is because he was selected #1 overall

I think he will be the best player from his class but easily is a stretch right now. Mobley/Barnes/Franz are all playing better than him. Only reason the media forcing his ROTY case is because he was selected #1 overall
Does anyone think Kuminga would be leading the rooks in scoring if he were on a worse team but got consistent minutes?

His FEB and MAR numbers when he's gotten minutes have been 💪

Does anyone think Kuminga would be leading the rooks in scoring if he were on a worse team but got consistent minutes?

His FEB and MAR numbers when he's gotten minutes have been 💪
He plays of steph and the vets really really well. He’s the goods but he’s not really creating anything yet.

Yeah him and Barnes ended up in such good situations

Kuminga getting 30+ mpg, I still think he's putting up at least 15ppg
I was a big Scottie fan coming out, but I think he’s even exceeded what I thought Year 1 was gonna be.

Toronto was a damn good spot for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom