The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vogel would do the same thing if he was coaching a prime Jordan. The entire team needs an overhaul.

I’m in violent agreement with you but I also don’t know the best way to go about it given the Rust + LeBron expirings, both of which are seemingly immovable for entirely different reasons. We are about to find out how good Pelinka is at his job and how bold the Buss family is.

I sense fear. They don’t want us in the play in. Season starts in April. Wait til Nunn gets back. Playoff Russ activated :lol:

I’m in violent agreement with you but I also don’t know the best way to go about it given the Rust + LeBron expirings, both of which are seemingly immovable for entirely different reasons. We are about to find out how good Pelinka is at his job and how bold the Buss family is.
Pelinka should also be jobless as well. Lebby could stay, but they need to grab someone noteworthy in the offseason. They need to go workout Tyreke Evans.

Pelinka should also be jobless as well. Lebby could stay, but they need to grab someone noteworthy in the offseason. They need to go workout Tyreke Evans.
Just gotta flip Russ for two maybe three players of any caliber.

Just gotta flip Russ for two maybe three players of any caliber.

Oh so players like Kuz, KCP and Trezz?

F75A019F-1E3F-4C37-998D-B93B923CECBB.gif

The Scottie Barnes pre-draft jumper “conundrum” was SO overblown. Folks were acting like dude had to be a 40% 3pt shooter or something in order to be an effective player. Never made any sense to me. Was super high on him coming into the draft, and he’s been even better than I thought he’d be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom