The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wear and tear on their bodies. Also CTE from wrestling isn't discussed enough.
from what I read, he underwent hip surgery. from what I can tell, a high percentage of people don't make it after such surgery. it was even not advisable for the elderly to have such surgery performed due to the complications especially if health is already compromised.

Attachments

• razor-ramon-wwf toothpick.gif
    razor-ramon-wwf toothpick.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 181

may be possible no resting tonight..so far good sign but we know how quick things can change

it makes sense man this team has to start getting in a rhythm

And he’s a game time decision tonight :lol: Even when the swelling subsides it’s going to be extremely sore, not to mention if he gets raked on it.

Washington has a pretty difficult remaining schedule so I wouldn’t worry about falling out of the play-in.

Getting out of the play-in completely was a stretch anyway unfortunately.

It’s a shame you go from the conference finals to having to beat Charlotte & then either Toronto or KD just to get in the playoffs :lol:

Hopefully they play with more effort defensively next year. Wouldn’t mind if they missed it after Trae called the regular season boring.

And he’s a game time decision tonight :lol: Even when the swelling subsides it’s going to be extremely sore, not to mention if he gets raked on it.

Washington has a pretty difficult remaining schedule so I wouldn’t worry about falling out of the play-in.

Getting out of the play-in completely was a stretch anyway unfortunately.

It’s a shame you go from the conference finals to having to beat Charlotte & then either Toronto or KD just to get in the playoffs :lol:

Hopefully they play with more effort defensively next year. Wouldn’t mind if they missed it after Trae called the regular season boring.
The season was just too boring for the Hawks

Ducks

vs

It’s very disappointing when a 40-year-old man has more desire than a 25-, 26-year-old,” Jordan said. “Diving for loose balls, busting his chin, doing everything he can to get this team into the playoffs. And it’s not reciprocated from other players on this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom