The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. He wanted Russ there. He signed off. I’m cutting Bron no slack.

2. It’s 6 to 6 and that man went straight into cardio mode. That’s inexcusable.
Him not getting back on defense and his body language is annoying, but the offensive possessions were all Russ. Even Vogel had to shade him with a comment afterwards.

Him not getting back on defense and his body language is annoying, but the offensive possessions were all Russ. Even Vogel had to shade him with a comment afterwards.
Not excusing Russ all. I already know those bricks are deflating. But again you been known he couldn’t shoot and he takes bad shots.

So no. I don’t feel sorry for Bron. He played against Russ in the bubble. Probably drew up the game plans too

No one has ever gotten more gas from a title as the '08 Celtics man :lol:

not-funny-laughing.gif

Not excusing Russ all. I already know those bricks are deflating. But again you been known he couldn’t shoot and he takes bad shots.

So no. I don’t feel sorry for Bron. He played against Russ in the bubble. Probably drew up the game plans too

Which is why him along with AD gutting the team to bring Russ in is so mind "bottling".

Especially for someone with such a high BBIQ.

Which is why him along with AD gutting the team to bring Russ in is so mind "bottling".

Especially for someone with such a high BBIQ.
I don't believe it's the first time Lebron did such a thing. I remember him recruiting past their prime players like Shaq, Mike Bibby, Greg Oden, IT, Wade. not sure about the high BBIQ thing nor what it meant, but he could use some leadership training and tenacity to win or atleast do something that doesn't make them look really a terrible team and not just stat-padding or record chasing that don't mean squat. doing such a thing is synonymous to .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom