The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ofcourse i agree but its james harden i know he never gives it his all on defense and never did he just shows glimpses

since we got him this is the worse i have ever seen the defense play.. guys are getting wide open looks just about every possession, im sure if he wanted @ill steelo can quickly point it out via video (save for the playoffs though please) you kill it!!!

dont even get me started on offensive rebounds.. team as a whole needs to be better at boxing out its pathetic

i dont think it will get better but i sure hope it does

i already knew what type of time harden was on though by just being a fan of the game

would you UN DO the trade if you could or not ?

ima askin cause a couple cats who like phila went on for hours today, who said lunch cant last for 180 mins ?

1 said hed stick with it, the other said hed love to have Seth and AD back

interesting to hear both sides

harden so good on offense and so bad on d, i hope he didnt ruin a good thing and only made it better, only thing we all agreed on is Embiid for mvp

not just cause his new coke commercial which is brilliant, the one with dr j voice over

good luck

Ducks

vs

Bron ain’t even been trying to hide his lack of effort, you know the squad notices but they don’t got any room to say **** :lol: …Holding it down for all the “looters” out here :pimp:

what kind of idiot would prefer AD and Seth over James harden?

that team has no chance at winning the east without harden

Also, happy birthday to the greatest player of our generation. A kid from Akron. Top 12 all time. Second best PG to touch the rock. We are witnesses

30!
00DD0F9A-DB23-459B-A209-3A4A55D3A369.gif

Whos winning it all
With Ash, Rafa, and Joker out, both the women's and men's draw is wide open. Can't call the men's draw, but with the traditionally slow courts and the possibility for high humidity, Iga and Halep are probably my favs on the women's side. Muguruza would be a dark-horse.

Be dogging them.

One of the all time great playoff performances we’ve seen.

We are witnesses

The Paul shimmy happened in game 5 of 2018 though.

Houston won that game, but Paul got hurt and GSW was able to win the series. That is how the story ended.

You just posted clips from 2019, the following year.

Or am I missing something?

Last edited:
would you UN DO the trade if you could or not ?

ima askin cause a couple cats who like phila went on for hours today, who said lunch cant last for 180 mins ?

1 said hed stick with it, the other said hed love to have Seth and AD back

interesting to hear both sides

harden so good on offense and so bad on d, i hope he didnt ruin a good thing and only made it better, only thing we all agreed on is Embiid for mvp

not just cause his new coke commercial which is brilliant, the one with dr j voice over

good luck

It really is a interesting topic to discuss

I mean dont get me wrong what we had with seth and drummond at the time was working slightly (as we seen with the sixers record)…but i dont think them 2 was gonna move a needle in making it out the 1st or 2nd round without having simmons play (which he never was going to suit up for us)

2 good players esp seth with his 3 and we all see how well drum played

Pre harden embiid was constantly triple or doubled team and we really had noone else to control the ball on offense.. maxey wasnt ready for PG duty and at the time shake was injured, also maxey is better at the 2

Harden comes in and fills that role sixers havent had in awhile in a facilitator and one who can create his own shot if needed

If harden is on as well as embiid on offense end them 2 alone IMO can help get you deep in a playoff run despite both recent playoffs struggles

To sum it all up

Pre harden - Sixers prolly a 1st round exit

Sixers now - prolly still close to a 2nd round exit but the upside is more if that makes sense over just having seth/drum

This is the best year of embiids career health wise (only missed games due to covid) so IMO the trade was the right move in the long run and sixers are in a win now mode IMO

Thanks fam its been skressful as a sixer fan these past years ****s *** honestly.. just hope everything works out lol but thats asking for a lot

The Paul shimmy happened in game 5 of 2018 though.

Houston won that game, but Paul got hurt and GSW was able to win the series. That is how the story ended.

You just posted clips from 2019, the following year.

Or am I missing something?

Doesn’t matter. Either way ended with an L, for the rockets.

Chris Paul was on the court in 2019. Fully healthy with James Harden. No Kevin Durant. Tie game, going into the 4th. 2-2 series. And Steph drops 16 4th quarter points to go up 3-2. Then closes the Houston Rockets chapter for GOOD, in game 6 with 33pts in the second half.

Either way you slice it…it’s an L!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom