The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How Wavy feeling today
FailingColossalEwe-size_restricted.gif

Tom Thibs needs to be fired if he continues to misuse his players. What a ******* frustrating man to endure as the HC of your team. I would understand if they fired his *** but I don’t think it’ll happen just yet.

If they let him go with this rotation unchecked, Mitchell Robinson is walking right out that door. For nothing perhaps. 80% of this season’s missteps have been by the coach. 🤦

Also, happy birthday to the greatest player of our generation. A kid from Akron. Top 12 all time. Second best PG to touch the rock. We are witnesses
Disgusting.

Boooo. KD was right the first time.

For the record, I think Kyrie’s stance is idiotic. But the mandate doesnt make any sense when unvaccinated players from other teams can play and Kyrie + unvaccinated fans can attend games unmasked. It defies logic.
It makes perfect sense. ALL employees in NYC have to follow certain guidelines. Kyrie thinks he's special and doesn't have to conform, so here we are a year later.

Steph will easily retire as the franchise assists leader

Also led the team in assists for 2/3 of their championships

So that can't be it
:lol: Since 14-15 Draymond has led them in assists every year except twice,hell KD even avg’d more assist than Steph one year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom