The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finally getting to check out yesterday game 😂…. Lebron was having a mental meltdown last night. He was cursing his own team out, trying to give players brain damage…. He officially had enough 😂

Aside from LeBron working hard to get his offensive stats, the whole team (except maybe Reaves) gives off a vibe of just wanting the season to be over.

Aside from LeBron working hard to get his offensive stats, the whole team (except maybe Reaves) gives off a vibe of just wanting the season to be over.
"Multiple conversations with staff members and players have included some version of the phrase, “at least there’s only a month left” — not exactly the kind of message you hear from a group with realistic visions of playing until early summer."

We getting rid of all the bums except Monk, Reaves, Nunn & AD.

Lebron didn’t want to shake hands last night

Also y’all funny style blaming Lakers for the loss like Raptors didn’t just beat the Suns and Nuggets last 2 games…

Yea the Raps have been impressive as hell this month

20220315_114538.jpg

BSSports but funny nonetheless :lol:

We getting rid of all the bums except Monk, Reaves, Nunn & AD.

Kendrick Nunn going from being the fans' annointed savior/saving grace to not playing at all and being welcomed back next year is hilarious. The best thing for his career at this point was probably missing this season :lol:

But if he sat then he'd be quitting on the team then right?
They don't know which angle they want to troll with regarding LeGM. He scores too much, it's stat padding, he scores too little, he gives up on his team.

The ONLY thing one can fault Bron for on the court is his ****** defense at times. He picks and chooses when to lock in. Ever since AD has been out, he's been BSing on defense. I say this as a Klutch representative.

They don't know which angle they want to troll with regarding LeGM. He scores too much, it's stat padding, he scores too little, he gives up on his team.

The ONLY thing one can fault Bron for on the court is his ****** defense at times. He picks and chooses when to lock in. Ever since AD has been out, he's been BSing on defense. I say this as a Klutch representative.

Bron playing 40 minutes in a game that was already decided by half time. Bron out here streaming for layups down 8 with 2 seconds left. He’s looting. Let’s keep it a bean

That man told me to keep the same energy so that’s what I’m doing.

They don't know which angle they want to take with him. He scores too much, it's stat padding, he scores too little, he gives up on his team

I'd respect it at least if they were consistent. Pick a side and stay there or just say you hate Lebron and keep it pushing. Hiding takes beyond fake reasoning to sound objective is cheap.

Considering his responsibilities on the offensive end I have no problem with Bron taking plays off on defense. They have no issues when other "superstars" do it.

Bron playing 40 minutes in a game that was already decided by half time. Bron out here streaming for layups down 8 with 2 seconds left. He’s looting. Let’s keep it a bean

That man told me to keep the same energy so that’s what I’m doing.
If he sat out in the second half, again ya'll are gonna say he quit on his team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom