The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

didn't watch the gm, what happened earlier? were lakers getting outhustled and not grabbing boards? looks like bron lost his battle on the rebound when boucher got his hands on it
where was melo to grab the board and yell, "f outta here"

Just got out worked

i was told time and time again that the “nba is better when the lakers are good.”

lakers had 12 american basketball points in 12 minutes.. and still the NBA’s never been better

I wouldn't say the NBA is "better" when the Lakers are good but I think there is greater excitement around the sport when them, or the Knicks for that matter, are good by virtue of them being the prominent Los Angeles and NYC NBA teams.

i was told time and time again that the “nba is better when the lakers are good.”

lakers had 12 american basketball points in 12 minutes.. and still the NBA’s never been better

Yes it has been better.

Particularly during 2020 and 2016 off the top of my head.

I wouldn't say the NBA is "better" when the Lakers are good but I think there is greater excitement around the sport when them, or the Knicks for that matter, are good by virtue of them being the prominent Los Angeles and NYC NBA teams.

The knicks haven’t been good since like 99.

The league is great when superstars are great. Location is overrated

I think Bron still cares about winning,but the team is so bad(granted he had a hand in assembling it)He can’t elevate it every night the way he use to,so now he just in F it mode :lol:..He doesn’t have a teammate that’s consistent from night to night

Cats out here holding it against Lebron cause he can't win with Austin Reeves and Stanley Johnson without going for 50.

I think Bron still cares about winning,but the team is so bad(granted he had a hand in assembling it)He can’t elevate it every night the way he use to,so now he just in F it mode :lol:..He doesn’t have a teammate that’s consistent from night to night
Russ consistently sucks night to night, fwiw.

Malik Monk & Reaves are. They just shouldn't be at the top of the list of your best players.

Hard to heal as a conservative. He has to do his own research.

Isnt that right? aepps20 aepps20

Very proud of JI. He is working on a memorandum impeaching Meth and RustyShackleford RustyShackleford . Given the corruption going on in da NT server rooms it takes time to prepare such a memorandum. JI is also doing his own research to figure out why his ACL injury is no worse than da sniffles B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom