The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he sat out in the second half, again ya'll are gonna say he quit on his team.

Sitting out isn’t the extreme we are talking about. It’s being down 30 in the fourth against NOP and still trying to get yours.

Don’t his knees hurt?

They don't know which angle they want to troll with regarding LeGM. He scores too much, it's stat padding, he scores too little, he gives up on his team.

The ONLY thing one can fault Bron for on the court is his ****** defense at times. He picks and chooses when to lock in. Ever since AD has been out, he's been BSing on defense. I say this as a Klutch representative.
The one main thing is the not getting back on defense….That’s unnaceptable and just a bad look on any level, it’s getting worse with each game somebody gotta check him bout that

Other than that it’s just regular bad team stuff that you can’t blame Bron too much for on the court

Cruising Reddit and these two replies made me think of NT :lol:
LeLooter
88D753BE-A9C2-4244-AA1B-A2328EA7248B.jpeg

The one main thing is the not getting back on defense….That’s unnaceptable and just a bad look on any level, it’s getting worse with each game somebody gotta check him bout that

Other than that it’s just regular bad team stuff that you can’t blame Bron too much for on the court
I won't argue that at all. That's my biggest issue. Him not getting back is responsible for points in transition.

And the bad body language just ain't it. This late in his career, he shouldn't be doing **** like that.

I'd respect it at least if they were consistent. Pick a side and stay there or just say you hate Lebron and keep it pushing. Hiding takes beyond fake reasoning to sound objective is cheap.

Considering his responsibilities on the offensive end I have no problem with Bron taking plays off on defense. They have no issues when other "superstars" do it.
It’s more than just “takes plays off” tho, him and most of the team legit hasn’t tried to play defense in 2022…It’s multiple plays he doesn’t even cross half court :lol: :smh: …It’s ok to admit Bron said F it and just out there for buckets and that’s it, anybody can be a “looter” as they say

People are saying Lakers loss cause they suck instead of crediting the Raptors for playing well on this west coast road trip.

Like Lebron didn’t drop 50 pts twice last week…

It's both. Lakers are 2-8 since the break. That's a bigger factor and story than the the Raptors playing well.

Doesn't take much to beat the Lakers these days.

People are saying Lakers loss cause they suck instead of crediting the Raptors for playing well on this west coast road trip.

Like Lebron didn’t drop 50 pts twice last week…
The Lakers suck AND the Raptors are playing well.

I already said today that, if I was a a top 4 East team, Raptors are the team I’d least want to face in the 1st round.

I won't argue that at all. That's my biggest issue. Him not getting back is responsible for points in transition.

And the bad body language just ain't it. This late in his career, he shouldn't be doing **** like that.
This type of thing has always been his go to when he’s frustrated or done with the team so not too surprising…Last night he was really mad tho so he threw actual yelling and showing his emotions in the mix :lol:

Lebron is 74 points away from passing Malone.. I wouldn't doubt if he sat one of the next 3 games so he could pass him in Cleveland..the Lakers play the cavs on the 21st

Last edited:
Oh now he can't show emotions either? Y'all eat it up when other players are punching teammates in the face in practice though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom