The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good comeback by the Nuggets last night and the Raptors was straight bullying the Lakers all game :lol: :pimp: …Bron got his numbers in the end but yo wasn’t good and was mad from jump :lol: :smh:

Dawg....NT goes zero dark 30 when I watched the games live and I couldn't even comment. They making me late now. Meth don't want me to be great.

Embiid and joker battle was critical. Embiid had the points...Joker had the impact.

Curry with 47. Poole and Klay with 20. Dray back. 5th win in a row. Otto back. Wise Man coming. #4 otw.

Giannis with 30 and 15 in a win over the jazz.

Bronze losing to the 6 gods. Stat padded to hit the 30 to stay close to Jojo and joker. And finally showing some emotion for nightly Ls. Yelling at his teammates for being role players. Some nerve. Bum ***. I love it. Ain't no goat.

Saw Kris Dunn back on the court last night, yo another one of those dudes in hindsight you look and say how tf was this dude a top 10 or even a lotto pick as a PG?
:lol:
:smh:
…Old, can’t shoot, injury prone and not even athletic as expected

Embiid shoulda got up. Doing all that extra.
Donovan Mitchell had 29 points on 32 shots in a loss last night but I bet 703 hwy 703 hwy isn't going to be up in arms about it.
Conley had the hot hand but “Spida” had to play hero ball thus costing the Jazz a potential W.

NT not gon know what to do when we trade Russ for some newports. Da servers really gon be in disarray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom